- BrandВТК НИКО
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Wood speciesPine
- Humidityуточнять %
- Сырье древесное, дроваЩепа
To wholesale spill
The crushed wood — the wood particles of various form and size received as a result of machining namely: spill, droblyonka, shaving, sawdust, wood flour, wood dust.
After crushing wood particles pass sorting according to fractions therefore the standard fraction which sizes conform to requirements imposed to the crushed wood depending on its further appointment is selected. Often crushed wood is waste of logging and a woodworking. It is applied to production of wood plates: DVP, chipboard, SMALLPOX, TsSP, MDF; serves as raw materials for production of cellulose and it is used as fuel for boiler rooms.
Types of spill:
- Wood particles — the particles received as a result of crushing of wood raw materials.
- Spill — the crushed wood of the established sizes received as a result of crushing of wood raw materials by rubilny cars and special devices used as technological raw materials or fuel:
- technological spill — spill for production of cellulose, wood plates and production of timber-chemical and hydrolytic productions. It is made from tonkomernogokrugly wood raw materials with a diameter of 2-6 cm and 1,0-3,0 m long with gradation of 0,5 m and maximum deviations on length of ±5 cm. In raw materials are not allowed: decayed (yadrovy, zabolonny and external mouldering) and an obuglennost; restrictions for curvature are set: simple it is allowed with a deflection arrow to 10%, difficult — to 5%; other defects of wood are allowed. Height of the left knots should not exceed more than 1 cm. Depending on production which is developed from technological spill admissible contents in it different breeds of wood is established;
- green spill — the spill containing impurity of bark, needles and (or) leaves;
- fuel spill — spill for production of thermal energy.
- Droblyonka — the wood particles received when crushing wood on crushers and molotkovy mills.
- Wood shaving — the thin wood particles which are formed when cutting wood.
- Wood sawdust — the small particles of wood which are formed as pileniye waste;
- technological wood sawdust — the sawdust suitable for production of cellulose, wood plates and production of timber-chemical and hydrolytic productions.
- Wood flour — the wood particles of the set particle size distribution received by dry mechanical grind of wood;
- vitamin wood greens flour — is produced from needles, leaves, neodrevesnevshy escapes (branches) and kidneys.
- Wood dust — unassorted wood particles less than 1 mm in size.