- BrandЩучинский завод Автопровод, ОАО
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Cable materialCopper
- Outside diameterв ассортименте "
- Conductor materialCopper
- Diameterв ассортименте "
- Type of power cable connectionStripped
- Amount of packaging- g
- Type of audio-video-cable signalDigital
- Minimum bend radiusне менее двадцати наружных диаметра кабелей "
Cables intended for transmitting acoustic signals from the amplifier to the audio frequency sound reproduction system voltage up to 42 V AC to 50 kHz inclusive or DC voltage to 60 V, inclusive.
Climatic performance - UHL1 GOST 15150, wherein the temperature range of minus 40 ° C to plus 70 ° C.
Cables are manufactured brands:
- KAVP - speaker cable with copper conductors laid in parallel, with PVC insulation, flexible;
- KASV - acoustic power cable with copper core, PVC insulated, flexible;
- cable brand, number of cores and nominal cross-section, the nominal thickness of the insulation, the outer dimensions correspond to the values indicated in Table 1.
|cable makeup||cable makeup||nominal thickness insulation, mm||External dimensions, mm|
|KAVP||2 × 0,75||0.6||2.1 × 4.2||3.0 × 6.0|
|2 × 1,0||0.7||2.4 × 4.7||3.3 × 6.5|
|2 × 1,5||0.8||2.8 × 5.7||3.7 × 7.5|
|2 × 2,5||1||3.6 × 7.2||4.6 × 9.5|
|2 × 4||1.3||5.0 × 10.0||6.5 × 13.5|
|2 × 6||1.3||6.0 × 12.0||7.5 × 15.5|
|2 × 10||1.5||7.0 × 14.0||8.5 × 17.5|
|KASV||1 × 4||1.3||5||6.5|
|1 × 6||1.3||6||7.5|
|1 × 8||1.7||7||8.5|
|1 × 10||1.7||7.5||9|
|1 × 16||1.7||8||9.5|
|1 × 20||1.7||9||10.5|
|1 × 25||2||10.5||12|
|1 × 35||2||11.5||13|
|1 × 50||3||16||17.5|
- conductive wire strands are made from copper wire.
Diameter of copper wire used for the conductor wires shall be as shown in Table 2.
|Nominal cut, mm²||Wire diameter, mm, not more||Nominal cut, mm²||Wire diameter, mm, not more|
- Conductors of insulated cables KAVP transparent PVC brand K-O-1. In one insulation of the cores coated strip width of at least 1 mm black.
-dopuskayutsya other colors isolation in agreement with the consumer.
- insulated conductors KAVP cables are laid in parallel. T.
- Conductors KASV cables insulated PVC brand K-O-1. Insulation color solid. Insulation color when ordering. Suggested colors - black (in the order indicated by B) and red (in the order indicated by K).
-. Construction wiring length of at least 20 meters is possible to deliver the wire segments not less than 5 m in an amount not more than 20% of the supplied party.
- the cables must withstand the test voltage for the passage of EI-2 categories in accordance with GOST 23286.
- electrical resistance of conductors DC calculated for 1 km length and temperature of 20 ° C, as specified in Table 3.
|Nominal section of conductor, mm²||The electrical resistance of 1 km of conductor at a temperature of 20 ° C, ohm, max||Nominal section of conductor, mm²||The electrical resistance of 1 km of conductor at a temperature of 20 ° C, ohm, max|
- electrical insulation resistance after immersion in water for 2 hours at a temperature (20 ± 2) ° C for at least 5 megohms
- cables are resistant to izgibu.Mehanicheskie options:
Resistance to external factors:
- maximum conductor temperature during operation should be less than 70 ° C.
- E cables are resistant to the effects of low ambient temperature minus 40 ° C in a fixed mounting and minus 15 ° C under assembly bends.
- cables are resistant to a change in ambient temperature from minus 40 ° C to plus 70 ° C.
- cables are resistant to prolonged exposure to relative humidity: up to 93% at ambient temperature to + 35 ° C.
- cables are safe for consumers and the environment under normal conditions;
- cables are flame retardant at single
- Service life of at least 10 years;
- lifetime warranty - 3 years
Directions for use:
- cables are designed for operation at ambient temperature from minus 40 ° C to plus 70 ° C in a fixed mounting and from minus 15 ° C to plus 70 ° C under assembly bends.
- cables are used to connect the receiver or speaker amplifiers for sound reproduction equipment, electronic equipment, battery chargers, for a complete portable car lamps, as well as for the connection of other electrical equipment for voltage up to 42 V AC to 50 kHz inclusive or DC voltage up to 80 V inclusive.
- cables can be operated at a relative humidity up to 93% at a temperature of 35 ° C.
- minimum bend radius during installation and operation must be at least twenty external cable diameter. For flat cables at least twenty external cable sizes on the smaller side.
- maximum conductor temperature must not exceed 70 ° C.
- storage life of cables subject to the conditions of storage of ten years.
Different sized wires, year of manufacture are indicated on the isolation and the marking label