- Country of manufactureIndia
Solarize is a nutritional supplementation containing Vitamin D3(Cholecalciferol) used in the treatment of Vitamin D3 deficiency diseases. It is a fat-soluble vitamin that is produced in the human skin when exposed to sunlight and is also known as the "Sunshine Vitamin". It is available both in the form of granules and as oral drops.
Vitamin D3 is the only vitamin the body can manufacture from sunlight. Vitamin D3 produces hormone-like actions when Cholecalciferol is converted to Calcitriol, a form of Vitamin D3 by the liver and kidneys. As a hormone, Calcitriol controls the phosphorus, calcium, and bone metabolism and neuromuscular function. Vitamin D3 supplementation boosts the body's defense to fight against infectious diseases, such as tuberculosis and seasonal flu. It acts as an immune system modulator and prevents excess of inflammatory cytokines and increases the killing efficiency of macrophages.
Symptoms of Vitamin D3 deficiency
The Vitamin D3 deficiency is due to inadequate exposure to sunlight. The symptoms of Vitamin D3 deficiency are bone pain, muscle weakness and may lead to Osteomalacia in adult people. Babies with Vitamin D3 deficiency gets muscle cramps, seizures and breathing difficulties. Children may have soft skull, bow-legged, bone pains and muscle pains or muscle weakness (rickets). Many nursing mothers or their infants require vitamin D supplementation for optimal health.
Benefits of Solarize
- Helps in the absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorous
- Maintenance of healthy bones
- It promotes cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function
- Reduction in inflammations
- Reduces the risk of developing multiple sclerosis
- It helps to maintain a healthy body weight
- It helps to form stronger bones to fight osteoporosis
- It can reduce the severity and frequency of asthma symptoms.
- Solarize 60,000 IU Granules : 1 sachet per week for 8 weeks.
- Solarize oral drops 2000 IU: 1 drop dailyor as directed by the physician