- BrandLiDA ЛАКОКРАСКА
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Type of useFor outdoor applications
- Type of primerCorrosion
- Processed materialMetal
- Colorless materialYes
THAT BY 500021625.219-2016
Appointment: for coloring of rusty or partially prokorrodirovavshy metal surfaces with thickness of densely keeping rust to 100 microns (0,1 mm). Soil-enamel on a rust is applied to coloring of surfaces which cleaning of a rust is complicated for the following reasons: large dimensions of a product, a difficult profile of the processed surface, a lack of time, etc. Soil-enamel on a rust is recommended to be used at repair of an old metalwork from the remains of an old paint and varnish covering and rust.
- does not demand special preparation of metal before coloring, i.e. preliminary removal of the rust which is strongly connected with metal;
- contains mix of anticorrosive pigments which reliably protect a metal surface from corrosion in the structure;
- thanks to effect 3 in 1, instead of three layers different by the form and to purpose of materials (rust solvent, a primer and enamel) only one material which combines all properties, both protective, and decorative is applied that as much as possible simplifies process of coloring of metal surfaces, means and time are saved;
- possesses good painting properties;
- quickly dries under natural conditions, forms a qualitative opaque covering;
- possesses excellent adhesion to metal;
- the covering is steady against change of temperature from minus 60 °C to plus 60 °C, at the same time do not lose the elasticity;
- has excellent water resistance;
- has rather small expense at high covering ability.
Drying time: as an independent covering soil-enamel on a rust is recommended to put not less than 3 layers with interlaminar drying of 10-15 min. at a temperature (20±2) °C. Time of drying of the covering consisting of three layers soil-enamel on a rust to degree 3 at a temperature (20±2) °C and relative humidity of air (65±5) % makes not less than 6 h. At lower temperature and higher relative humidity of air time of drying increases. Endurance of a covering before operation not less than 7 days.
Expense: on the single-layer dried-up covering makes 90-105 g/m ² without complexity of the painted surface, a method of drawing, color, qualification of personnel and other factors.