New Apex X-TX changes idea of what has to be a universal snowmobile. With the revolutionary electroamplifier of a steering of EPS he not only establishes new standards of controllability and stability, but also does it stylishly - without noise and "intelligently".
The 4-cylinder Genesis® engine, the exclusive EXUP system and injection of fuel - all this gave a considerable gain of power in a zone of small and average turns. 144-inch (3657 mm) the caterpillar, a back suspension bracket of Dual Shock® and wide skis are united in the uniform design capable to overcome the most difficult route.
Choose the route and feel the new level of technical perfection provided to Apex X-TX.
- The electropower steering (EPS) provides comfortable driving
- 4-stroke 4-cylinder Genesis Top Performance engine
- The unique EXUP system - an unsurpassed torque and acceleration
- Suspension bracket of Dual Shock® CK 144
- Easy aluminum frame - rigidity and balance
- 144-inch (3658 mm) Camoplast® Ripsaw™ caterpillar
- Wide skis
- Optimum width of a track of skis
- Innovative design of a fairing and ergonomics
- Double switches of heating of handles of a wheel and cock of an accelerator
- The leading stars of external gearing for the best contact with a caterpillar
- The braking by the engine operated by the I.S.C system.
Technical characteristic of a snowmobile of Yamaha Apex X-TX
- The engine - 4-stroke / 4-tsit.
- Power - 130, h.p.
- Engine displacement - 998, cubic see.
- Cooling - liquid
- Carburetors / type - 39 mm of Mikuni x 4, fuel injection, liquid heating
- Ignition - Digital T.C.I. with T.P.S
- Exhaust - 2 valves, a back exhaust (Ti) with the EXUP system
- Brake system - the hydraulic, 4-piston aluminum support easy the ventilated disk, a mechanical parking brake, the adjusted lever
- Coupling and transmission - YVXC variator, a cover from a magnesian alloy, a reverse
- Type of a forward suspension bracket - independent, two-lever
- The forward shock-absorber - 40 mm the aluminum piston, gas-filled, a high pressure
- The course of a forward suspension bracket - 229 mm
- Type of a back suspension bracket - Dual Shock® CK 144
- The back shock-absorber - 40 mm the Piston 12.5mm aluminum high pressure / 40 mm the Piston, 12.5mm, aluminum a high pressure, adjustment of compression and a release, aluminum.
- The course of a back suspension bracket - 368 mm
- Length/width/height - 2835 x 1275 x 1210 mm
- Caterpillar (length/width/height) - 3658 x 381 x 32 mm
- Base of skis - 1085 mm
- Material of skis - plasticity
- Dry weight - 245, kg
- Gasoline tank capacity - 34,6, l
- Windshield - a low profile
- The speedometer / counter of a way - the standard
- Tachometer - +
- Reverse - the standard
- Electric starter - the standard
- The index of level of fuel - the standard
- Requirements for fuel - the minimum octane number 92
- Heating of handles - adjustable 9-position, separate
- Colors - blue or red