- BrandМинский моторный завод
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Plant manufacturerМинский моторный завод
- sleeve of cylinders
- piston pin
- distributing shaft
- gilzo-piston group.
IMPORTANT! INSTALLATION ORIGINAL GILZO-PORSHNEVYH OF GROUPS WILL ALLOW TO ENSURE RELIABLE ENGINE OPERATION AND NOT TO BECOME THE REASON OF SERIOUS DEFECTS.
Implementation on UKH "MMZ" of the current technologies allows to provide high quality of gilzo-piston groups:
· the optimum microrelief of working surfaces of sleeves representing alternation of surfaces with low roughness (plateau) and narrow deep hollows (risok), providing sufficient compression and necessary oil-absorption power;
· the modern equipment of FAMAR firm (Italy) allows to carry out full production cycle of production of pistons for all gamma of engines of our enterprise, to steadily provide parameters of outside profile of pistons, grooves under piston rings, manual opening.
Application of counterfeit sleeves and pistons attracts:
- destruction of sleeves and pistons (the chemical structure, mikrostrkutura, strength indicators of material are not sustained);
- violation in work of gas joint, increase mounting deformation of sleeves, the increased oil consumption (geometrical paramatra of sleeves are not sustained);
- formation of natir on piston faces and sleeves, is possible jamming of the piston (parameters of microgeometry of working surface of sleeve are not sustained);
- hit of olazhdyushchy liquid in oil (the sizes and the admission of radial runout of the lower landing belt are not sustained).
The mating rings of sleeves of the Minsk motor plant 50-1002022, 245-1002022-A1, 245-1002022-A applied in diesels MMZ are made of high-quality rubber, have operating temperature condition from -30 °C to 150 °C and low coefficient of relative residual deformation.
ATTENTION of the CONSUMER! At the market there are rings of sleeves of other producers with marking 245-1002022. On test results in the Central testing laboratory specialists of Management of the chief designer of the Minsk motor plant have drawn the conclusion that rings with marking 245-1002022 have shown discrepancy to requirements of GOST 18829-73 in the parameter of relative residual deformation and requirements of CD for diameter and availability obloya.
Application in complete set of engines of the Minsk motor plant of mating rings with the specified discrepancies is unacceptable as involves violation of tightness of engine cooling system and hit of cooling liquid in the lubrication system that in turn leads to heavy damages of parts of the engine: crankshaft, inserts, rods, tsilindro-piston group, distributing shaft, cylinder block, etc.