- Country of manufactureRussia
- Power is 1 500 W
- Entrance voltage is 12 V (9,5 - 16,5 In)
- Sinusoidal output voltage of 220 V, 50 Hz
The inverter of Sibvolt of 1512 (tension converter) will transform the constant tension of the accumulator of 12 V to variable sinusoidal voltage of 220 V and with a frequency of 50 Hz. Qualitative characteristics of such tension are similar to characteristics of tension in household network.
In the new inverter the following requirements are considered: maximum of protection, modern appearance, convenience of installation.
In the inverter of Sibvolt of 1512 all protection which are present at other inverters of production "Sibkontakt" are joint:
- protection against hit of 220 V on an inverter exit. The inverter will not fail even if to give it on an exit mains voltage 220B
- protection against the return connection of the rechargeable battery (the "plus" plug of the accumulator to a "minus" conclusion of the device, the "minus" plug of the accumulator to a "plus" conclusion of the device)
- protection against short circuit
- protection against an overload
- protection against increase in supply voltage
- thermal protection (protection against an overheat)
- protection of the accumulator against a full discharge (from undervoltage)
Thanks to existence of protection the period of operation of the inverter and time of life of the rechargeable battery lasts.