- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Материалы ЭТМ - Прокладкиобладают теплопроводными и диэлектрическими свойствами, обладают высокой теплопроводностью
Materials of ETM family are intended for replacement of thermowire pastes and ceramic laying. They are made on the fiber glass basis filled with silicone rubber. Thanks to a fiber glass basis material is extremely steady against punctures and other mechanical damages at a strong clip of a radiator to the device case – the clamping effort about 500 kg does not damage material. Silicone rubber with high heat conductivity fills all roughnesses of a microrelief of surfaces, raising a thermolysis. Material is not toxic and is not subject to influence of the substances applied when cleaning printed circuit boards. One of characteristic use of materials ETM – use of one heatdisseminating element for many power devices.
ETM-M are analogs of the materials Gap Pad®, Gap Filler® and Softtherm® of the famous producers. Distinctive feature of this type of films – their elasticity, at preservation of such properties as heat conductivity, electric durability that allows to achieve the intensive heat sink from surfaces of difficult topography and roughness degree when using low pressure of a clip. In this case sheet material represents plotnoupakovanny structure, uniform in thickness, with rather smooth and plain surface.
"ETM-St" - the elastic keramiko-polymeric material reinforced by fiber glass fabric. Thanks to the reinforcing layer material has excellent strength characteristics on a gap and razdir. The filler from nano-disperse ceramic powder of own production provides heat conductivity at the level of the best foreign analogs and allows to regulate precisely a complex of properties of materials. The heat-resistant silicone sheaf gives to material elasticity of soft rubber that promotes filling of roughnesses of a microrelief of the interfaced surfaces, reducing thermal resistance between them. Range of thickness of the material "ETM", unlike other analogs, varies upon the demand of the customer ranging from 0,15 do2 mm and more. Standard thickness is 0,22±0,05 mm. PROVIDE:
- the intensive heat sink from the heated surface;
- installation of semiconductor elements without putting heat-conducting paste that guarantees purity and reduces assembly time;
- reliable contact in connection a semiconductor-laying-radiator;
- Materials are not toxic, do not emit harmful substances in the course of installation and operation, are not subject to influence of the substances applied when cleaning printed circuit boards;
Production of material of laying with "a sticky layer", and also with other reinforcing element is possible (a polyamide film, kevlar, poliesterovy grids, etc.) that allows to improve indicators of separate characteristics of standard material.