- Country of manufactureItaly
Experience, quality, continuous search of new and best decisions is short characteristic of Frascold firm which continuously for more than 70 years is very famous and dear producer of compressors and refrigerating units. One of leaders of the industry who is constantly developing and expanding products range. The firm makes the equipment in northern part of Italy, in Reskaldin's district, at factories which area makes more than 30.000 m ².
Completely automated production lines of compressors where tsiforovy technologies operate robots and the vehicles, produce component parts with perfect accuracy, practically excepting human mistakes that significantly reduces quantity of the rejected products.
Products of Frascold have certificates of quality, and that especially is appreciated and admits many key producers of refrigerating appliances — quality it is confirmed with the corresponding certificates. Ratios of the prices of the equipment Frascolda to their quality, puts firm to the place of the indisputable leader of this industry.
Piston (one - and two-level) and screw semi-hermetic compressors of average and high power which are widely used both in the refrigerating industry, and in conditioning, for example, at the central conditioning, units of ice water, freezers, freezing tunnels, etc.
Characteristic of series
- Models from series with 4 - cylinders
- Capacity of the cylinder is from 32,8 m ³/h to 56 m ³/h
- Refrigerating capacity is from 18,51 kW to 32,04 kW (at te=-10 ºC, tc=40 ºC, R404A/R507)
- Engine capacity is from 4 kW to 15 kW
- Are filled with synthetic (Y) or oil mineral (on demand)
- Centrifugal lubrication
Standard complete set:
- Locking valves on the inhausting and delivery pipes
- Additional slots of pressure
- Smotrevy glass of oil level
- Rubber shock-absorbers
- Temperature protection
- Regulation of prizvoditelnost (50%)
- The facilitated start
- Cooling fan
- Engine crankcase heater
- Injection of the liquid refrigerating agent
- Forcing temperature sensor
- High and average temperatures
(R22 from 12,5 ºC to-40 ºC or from-5 ºC to-40 ºC)
(R134a from 12,5 ºC to-20 ºC)
(R404A/R507 7,5 ºC to-45 ºC or-5 ºC to-45 ºC)
(R407C from 12,5 ºC to-25 ºC)