- ManufacturerАПРОСИД РУ
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Screen92 %
- Ripening periodVery early
- vegetative period of 75 - 80 days
- group of ripeness – 0000 – ultraearly
- sum of active temperatures of 1797 ºС
- Crops – the second/third decade of May
- Maturing – the first/second decade of August
- Height of an attachment of beans of the lower tier – 14 - 16 cm
- Productivity – to 3, 5 tn/hectare
- Height of plants – 70 - 120 cm
- The mass of 1000 seeds – 150 - 170 g
- Contents in seeds: a squirrel – 39, 0 - 42, 0%
- fat – 20, 0 - 23, 0%
- Coloring of flowers, omissions of a stalk and beans – white.
- Seeds of an oval form, light yellow, scar
- yellow with a peephole.
- Bilyavk's grade absolutely reliable
- the predecessor for winter crops, including winter
- Plants of a grade of Bilyavk are steady against drowning,
- to cracking of beans and fall of seeds even in
- cases long restanding. Possess high
- field resistance to diseases and raised
- drought resistance.
- Bilyavk's grade is included into the state registers
- Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and other countries.
Contact the seller
Seeds of Bilyavka soy