Currency SEK
I-beam sheet pile СШД 100-600 / 666 – TrubMet, OOO |
Buy I-beam sheet pile СШД 100-600 / 666
I-beam sheet pile СШД 100-600 / 666

I-beam sheet pile СШД 100-600 / 666

Products from producer
In stock
Reconfirm the price with seller
  • Cash,
  • Invoice payment,
  • Cash on delivery
  • In detail
  • Customer pickup,
  • Courier,
  • Transport company
  • In detail
Russia, Chelyabinsk
(View map)
Display phones
Less than 1 year old on Allbiz
Quickly responds
Technical characteristics
  • Country of manufactureRussia

Manufacturing plant OOO GK TrubMet - UralShpunt, Chelyabinsk, produces and supplies I - type welded sheet pile profiles with KO type locks (cam / holder).

The strength class of the steel used is 345. The cost and production time are calculated individually. Delivery by rail and by road.

Payment is made by wire transfer to the account of the Supplier. As a general rule, Payment is made in the following order: an advance payment of 70% of the total amount of the goods, the remaining 30% are payable for each finished batch of goods for shipment, within a period not exceeding 3 days from the date of notification of readiness for shipment. When paying on other terms, including through the use of special accounts, treasury accounts, the price is determined individually.

Profile brand Bearing capacity of 1m wall, kNm / m Weight,


Main dimensions of the profile
Bp / b, mm
H / bc, mm
Shelf thickness t / wall s, mm
SD 100 - 600/666
GC "TrubMet - UralShpunt"
for meter of wall 3284 303      
for profile   182 600/636 666/650 12/8

We also inform you that the manufacturer of OOO GK TrubMet - UralShpunt, Chelyabinsk, manufactures and supplies trough grooves of the SShK brand and can offer a wide range of grooves that are analogous in terms of strength characteristics to the most common models of Larsen's tongue and groove, such as L4, L5, L5 - UM, etc.

Phone: + 7 (351) 22 00 314

Email: info @ trubmet. com

Website: www. trubmet. com

Contact the seller
I-beam sheet pile СШД 100-600 / 666
I-beam sheet pile СШД 100-600 / 666
Shipping method
Payment method
ClearSelected items: 0