- Country of manufactureRussia
Physical - chemical characteristics of sulfonated coal
|indicator||type sulfonated coal|
|SC Sulfonated||Sulfonated CM||Sulfonated SC - 1|
|Dynamic exchange capacity to specify the flow rate of the regenerating substance mg · mol / dm, at least||268||357||This type sulfonated coal is identical in terms of SC type, but applicable to filters Na - cationization|
|Grading, %||0. 5 - 1. 25 mm||0. 25 - 0. 7 mm|
|Moisture content||35 ± 5%||35 ± 5%|
|The average bulk density||0. 65 t / m3 1||0. 68 t / m3 1|
|Compliance in the manufacture of sulfonated coal||GOST 5696 - 74|
|Ability to peptization||The filtrate turbidity does not and is not capable stained|
|Type of packaging||A sealed airtight plastic bags - the weight of 30kg. (GOST 17811)|
Sulfonated coal Scope:
- It is used in industrial applications for water treatment chemical;
- To remove the cations from the chemically polluted sewage and industrial waters, solutions and condensates;
- Water softening, decrease its alkali and salt indicators.
Packaging, labeling, transportation and storage:
Sulfonated packed in polypropylene bags with a plastic liner, the liner bag is sealed more broaching machine sewn. Marking bags sulpho following:
- Plant name - the manufacturer;
- Mark sulfonated coal;
- Production Standard (GOST);
- The Party and the date of manufacture;
- Weight, kg.
A product packaging to other containers, which excludes contact sulfonated coal with air and ensuring the safety of the product quality during transportation and storage. Sulfonated should be stored in the manufacturer's original packaging in a closed warehouse in stacks. The dimensions of the stack should be no more 10h2h2m and extending between stacks to be 1m wide.
- Sulfonated with particularly active porous structure, depending on the nature of the starting coal in contact with air is able to self - ignition;
- When storing sulfonated coal must regularly monitor the temperature within the stack. When detecting basking bags per stack must be set daily observation. If the temperature within the stack reaches 45 ° C, the bags of the stack are laid in one row in height until complete cooling. Then they were put in a separate pile of no more than six sacks in height;
- sulfonated coal dust can cause irritation of the respiratory system, eyes and human skin;
- Work with the sulfonated coal should be wearing glasses and respirators, after working with sulfonated coal must be taken hygienic shower.
- Alexander Shiryaev
- tel. 8 - 961 - 673 - 44 - 03
- alexandr@kotton - luks. ru