- Country of manufactureBelarus
The wall panels intended for construction of the protecting designs. To provide ideal butt connection wall a sandwich of panels, production of wall panels is carried out with use of classical castle connection (Z-Lock) which is characterized: the increased joint durability, simplification of installation works, lack of "cold bridges", impossibility of hit of moisture in a heater, protection against mechanical damages. Three-layer wall panels include a heater, a bilateral covering and a glue basis.
Wall panels consist:
1. Penolistirolny plates or constructional lamels on the basis of basalt fiber.
2. Thin galvanized steel sheets with a polymeric covering
3. Polyurethane dvukhkomponetny synthetic glue basis
4. Labyrinth castle Z-Lock connection
Types of profiling wall sandwich of panels. Castle connection
Wall panels 1190 mm wide connect by means of classical castle connection: Z-Lock.
Wall panels are made by length which is specified directly by the customer or is established according to the sizes specified in the project documentation executed on the basis of already available technical documentation or made by results of measurements of construction objects.
In case wall a sandwich the panel is issued in the size, terms of installation are reduced and the quantity of waste decreases. It is not difficult to process external wall panels in the presence of the corresponding equipment which is specially intended for cutting of panels. Internal wall panels are also very easily processed.
The covering of wall panels can be executed from:
* corrosion-proof leaf 0,5 mm thick and more.
* thin-sheet galvanized steel 0,5 mm thick and more with a polymeric covering.
As a heater use:
* the polystyrene foam self-fading plates with a density of 15 kg/m3 and more
* constructional mineral wool with cross focused fibers (concerning the panel). Density of minerlny cotton wool — not less than 110 kg/m3
Apply two-component polyurethane glue to connection of a heater and a covering.