- Country of manufactureRussia
Bread croutons are a great snack and a good snack option. In the production of croutons, we use various types of bread: Borodino, Ural, wheat and rye. To preserve the taste and useful properties, croutons and baguettes are baked in a special infrared camera. Croutons with a large selection of flavors are available to order.
The company "SnekLandiya" offers mutually beneficial cooperation to wholesale customers.
Fresh and high - quality snacks and snacks will not only help you expand your product range, but will also increase your profits. Our company offers only the most popular and original snacks:
- roasted nuts in assortment;
- glazed peanuts with various flavors;
- a wide range of croutons and croutons;
- a unique product of "zapivushki in glaze";
- smoked cheese;
- dried fish;
- fry crackers.
Terms of work with wholesale clients:
- individual price list for each wholesale buyer;
- the minimum volume of a wholesale order is from 15 thousand rubles;
- the possibility of delivering products to the buyer's warehouse or DC;
- granting a deferred payment to regular customers;
- order processing 2 - 5 days.
Documents for concluding a supply contract:
- a copy of the certificate of making an entry in the register of legal entities;
- a copy of the certificate of registration of a legal entity with a tax authority;
- Company details.
- copy of the certificate of state registration of individual entrepreneurs;
- a copy of the certificate of registration with the tax office;
- Company details.
Benefits of working with us:
- a factory with modern equipment and a warehouse in Chelyabinsk;
- products on order up to 5 days;
- constantly growing and updated assortment of goods;
- uniqueness of products;
- a large selection of product packaging;
- quality control of raw materials and products;
- consulting support by company managers;
- free delivery in Chelyabinsk and in any regions of the Russian Federation by a transport company to the terminal.
If you have any questions about the products presented or when placing an order, you can call 8 (800) 500 - 95 - 78.