- Country of manufactureUkraine
- TypeSpike harrow
Rotary harrows are gaining popularity for mechanical weed control and organic farming.
Moisture reserves in the soil play a key role in obtaining high yields through the development of the root system of agricultural crops. To preserve moisture, it is necessary to grind the top layer of the soil and destroy the capillaries, and the rotary toothed harrow BRZ - 5.8 does an excellent job with this task .
The harrow is used for before - and after emergence harrowing of field crops for the purpose of surface loosening and aeration of the soil, destruction of filamentous weeds.
Application is possible for continuous and inter - row processing of cereals, row crops, legumes, vegetables and other crops. The rotary harrow mulch well the top layer of the soil, destroys the soil crust, creating ideal conditions for the development of the root system of plants and provides a powerful start to their growth.
The advantages of a rotary harrow:
- The frame is made of one - piece pipe 140x140x8 mm;
- FKL 3303 bearings are double row, sealed, ball;
- The spring tooth is made of 65G hardened and forged steel;
- Works in rows at germination and at crop heights up to 35 cm;
- In the production of BRZ - 5.8, self - tightening nuts were used that do not require a locknut;
- Maximum copying of the soil due to a spring - loaded stand, a spring tooth and a working body, installed according to the pendulum principle;
- Possibility of strengthening or weakening the following of the soil by loosening or tightening the nuts on the spring tines and on the working bodies.