- Country of manufactureRussia
A lightweight rope lubricant containing a carefully balanced mixture of mineral oils, an easily penetrating liquid, graphite and special functional additives and additives.
OKTAMIX CEGRAFON is recommended for the lubrication of ropes subject to strong temperature changes and mechanical stress, for example in the mining, metallurgical or chemical industries.
According to the degree of impact on the human body, it belongs to the 4th hazard class according to GOST 12.1.007.
- Displaces water from strands of steel ropes, thereby protecting against corrosion.
- Has a high penetrating power.
- Resistant to harmful industrial emissions.
- Possesses unique lubricating and anti - friction properties, protecting the ropes from wear.
- Possesses pronounced antistatic properties, preventing charged magnetic particles and shavings from sticking to the ropes.
OKTAMIX CEGRAFON is applied by hand by brush, dipping or spraying. Impregnation must be done at regular intervals. Dirty ropes must be thoroughly cleaned prior to application. OKTAMIX CEGRAFON is applied by hand by brush, dipping or spraying.
When using, the applicable regulations must be observed
The guaranteed shelf life in a sealed state is 1 year.
|Temperature Range||° C||- 35 . . . + 65||-|
|Flash point in open crucible||° C||70||GOST 4333|
|Colour||Highly mobile black liquid|