- BrandНСК ПАРТНЁР
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Теплостойкость, °С80
- Разрывное усилие, КгС, не менее28
- Площадь полотна в рулоне, м²15±0,5
- Масса покровного состава, г/м², не менее800
In spite of the fact that today the set of materials with the best characteristics appeared, demand for usual roofing material remains high.
So. Roofing material is the rolled roofing waterproofing material received by impregnation of roofing felt by soft oil bitumens with the subsequent covering of both surfaces a layer of refractory bitumen. A kind of roofing material — stekloruberoid, made on the basis of fiber glass fabric. Roofing material is applied mainly to the device of the top layer of a roofing carpet; the front surface of such roofing material is covered with a continuous layer of coarse-grained topping (sand). Less often roofing material is applied in the lower layers of a roofing carpet or to a waterproofing of building constructions. Roofing material is let out in rolls with a width of cloth of 1000 mm., 1025 mm., 1050 mm., 750 mm are more rare. Length of a roll of 10 or 15 meters. In certain cases producers of roofing material can offer and other sizes.
Now more than 60 types of bituminous roofing materials are made. Despite a variety, all soft roofing materials are similar chemical structure and the production technology. The majority of the industrial and residential buildings constructed for post-war years are covered with bituminous roofing materials. And over 90% of a roof are the share of traditional roofing material. It is possible to buy roofing material in Minsk in our Online store>>.
MAIN TYPES OF ROOFING MATERIAL
• RKP-300 roofing material, RKP-350 — traditional soft roofing rolled material. It is applied to the top and lower layers of a roofing carpet, to a rolled waterproofing of building constructions.
• RKP-350U roofing material — in coordination with the consumer the mass of integumentary structure can be increased to 1.500 — 2.000 g/m2.
• RPP-300 roofing material. Roofing material lining with dust-like topping. It is applied to the lower layers of a roofing carpet. Topping from sand is not put.
• RKK-400 roofing material. Roofing material roofing with coarse-grained topping. It is applied to the top layers of a roofing carpet.
• Paper roof covering roofing P300, P350. The Bespokrovny rolled roofing material received by impregnation of roofing felt (brands 300, 350, etc.) oil bitumens. It is applied to the lower layers of a roofing carpet, to vapor barrier, to packing of cars and the equipment.
• Paper the packing bituminized BUB 120, BUB 200. It is applied to moisture protective packing of details.
ROOFING MATERIAL DESIGNATIONS
• "Р" — designates roofing material.
• "To", "П" — roofing or lining.
• "To", "M", "П", "H" — a type of topping (coarse-grained, fine-grained, dust-like, scaly).
• 300, 330, 350, 400 — density of a cardboard basis (g/m2).
KINDS OF ROOFING MATERIAL
• RUBEMAST — the built-up rolled material on the basis of roofing felt. Differs from usual roofing material in the increased content of the knitting bitumen from the lower party of a cloth. It improves a plstichnost and crack resistance, increases durability of a roof. Rubemast keeps within by method of thermal submelting of the lower integumentary layer (without use of bituminous mastics) or way of plasticization by solvents (gasoline, kerosene, etc.)
• STEKLORUBEROID (stekloizol, steklomast) — the same that rubemast, but as a basis fiber glass fabric is used.
• EUROROOFING MATERIAL (the built-up polymeric and bituminous membranes, the modified roofing material). Euroroofing material is made on a glass-fiber basis (fiberglass, fiber glass fabric) or a synthetic basis (polyester) with drawing an integumentary layer from 2 to 5 kg. on m 2. The integumentary layer is formed by mix of bitumen and polymeric additives SBS (styrene butadiene styrene) or APP (atactic polypropylene). Euroroofing material has the high quality indicators providing long service life. As well as rubemast, it is put with a fusing method.
• ROOFING FELT — the cardboard impregnated with a coal or slate degtevy product with mineral topping from two parties. Now is almost not issued. As it was mentioned above, over 90% of all roof are the share of traditional roofing material.
ROOFING MATERIAL MANUFACTURING TECHNIQUES
The manufacturing techniques of roofing material are similar to production of other types of soft roofing materials.
The basis — roofing felt — is impregnated with easily smooth oil bitumens (with a temperature of softening of 34 — 50 degrees). Then the integumentary (pokrovelny) layer consisting of more infusible bitumen (temperature of a softening is not below 80 degrees Celsius) and a mineral filler is applied on both parties of a cloth. Topping (sand) is applied on an external layer.
Depending on density of a cardboard basis roofing material is subdivided on roofing and lining. Roofing felt with a density of 350 And 400 g/m2, a basis for lining roofing material - a cardboard of 300 g/m2 forms a basis for roofing roofing material.
To impregnation it is applied fusible roofing or the BNK 40/80, 45/80, 45/90, 60/90 road bitumen. For drawing an integumentary layer the BNK 90/40, 90/30, 90/10 roofing bitumen is used.
As a filler by production of roofing material thin powders of limestone, dolomite powder, sand quartz, chalk, plaster, clay, talc, etc. are applied. Fillers are used for increase of heat resistance, moisture resistance and light resistance of a roofing cover.
According to standards the cloth of roofing material should not have cracks, holes, folds and gaps. On edges of a cloth of a roll more than two anguishes from 15 to 30 mm long are not allowed. Anguishes over 30 mm. are not allowed. The cloth of a roll has to be reeled up densely, but without adhesion. End faces of a roll have to be equal, the maximum ledge at end faces no more than 15 mm.
In party no more than 5% of compound rolls, and in one compound roll no more than two cloths of roofing material are allowed. Length smaller of cloths has to be not less than 3 mm.
The cardboard basis of roofing material has to be impregnated with bitumen on all thickness of a cloth. In a section roofing material has to be black with a brown shade, without light layers of not impregnated cardboard. The integumentary structure has to be applied on both parties of a cloth on all surface with a continuous layer.
The cloth of roofing material is reeled up in rolls. Each roll is packed by a paper not less than 50 cm wide strip. Marking of a roll is made by a stamp of 150х200 mm on which the name of the manufacturer, the standard, number of party and year of release is specified.