- Country of manufactureRussia
For safety of the road movement alarm columns which settle down along roadsides of automobile routes are used. Their placement is regulated on highways of long-distance appointment, allows to indicate to the driver dangerous sites of a way, to reduce risk of accident rate.
Concrete or metal columns were earlier everywhere used. The first possess a number of advantages: the bigger term of operation, unpretentiousness in service. The second are more convenient because of the smaller weight and features of production. However both those, and others demand regular service as paint under the influence of rainfall and the sun is gradually washed away, burns out. And it reduces their informative and protective functions.
The corrosion emergence problem is actual for metal columns. All products because of moisture influence, and even are subject to it, being painted, designs gradually rust and collapse. Concrete is less subject to influence of environment, but also for it seasonal changes of temperatures and absorption of moisture become the factors leading to dyeing of a design. As a result even on condition of regular service (cleaning, coloring, alignment and so forth) products lose the functions and demand replacement.
But the most considerable lack of such designs is their injury risk: at collision of the car with them the risk of receiving severe injuries at the driver and passengers is extraordinary big. Also they provide threat to the vehicle as the head-on collision with probability for 100% excludes further use of the car.
All specified shortcomings plastic road alarm columns are deprived. They differ in the highest degree of safety as at arrival of the car are deformed first of all, without creating threat of life and to human health. Also alarm road columns from plastic are characterized:
- ease and simplicity of installation. For installation the special equipment, heavy-load transport and earthwork is not necessary. To establish road alarm columns, only couple of workers who "will enter" designs into soil will be required;
- period of operation of 5 years. During this time the product does not lose visual characteristics and does not demand updating. But also after 5 years of service the design can be used further if its appearance meets the requirements to traffic safety.
- unpretentiousness. Alarm columns can be used in the temperature range-45 … +45 °C. Polyethylene of which they are made does not absorb moisture thanks to what does not collapse because of seasonal change of temperatures. For care of alarm road columns the technician needs to involve only occasionally washing. At the same time they do not need to be painted, smoothed out and updated regularly in any other manner.
- universality. Production can be used not only on highways for movement safety. But also as an element of quickly mounted obstacles, for example, on parkings or when carrying out actions on street platforms.