- Country of manufactureRussia
Vector control used in VC series frequency converters provides instantaneous generation of motor torque corresponding to the varying load of the drive train over the entire speed control range.
Frequency converters of the VC series optimally determine the main element of the vector control system - a correctly tuned model of the drive motor and operating mechanism, which is created in the converter CPU by solving complex mathematical equations that determine the state of the electric drive at any time. Based on these data, the converter controls the stator current vectors of the motor, which makes it possible, already from zero speeds, to quickly control the motor torque and ensure optimal energy savings.
- modified control panel;
- built - in PID - regulator;
- built - in RS - 485 protocol MODBUS RTU;
- vector control, control by volt - frequency characteristic U / F;
- two analog current outputs 4 - 20 mA (over 7.5 kW);
- high overload capacity;
- starting torque: 150% at a frequency of 1 Hz;
- the accuracy of maintaining the torque - 5% .