- Country of manufactureSlovenia
REGULATORS OF REACTIVE POWER PFC
For compensation of power at different loadings PFC regulators trace an active and reactive component of power by measurement of an instantaneous value of tension and current in a power network. On the basis of these measurements phase shift between current and tension is calculated, and this value is compared to previously set size cos y. Depending on the actual deviation of capacity factor the PFC controller gives command for management of steps of capacitor banks with the minimum time of reaction of 4 seconds (is programmed).
- Controllers of correction of capacity factor in low-voltage systems define the valid cos y value and make automatic connection or shutdown of steps for achievement of required value of capacity factor.
- The principle of operation of the controller is based on the FCP system which allows to perform instant measurements of values of tension and current, providing optimum control of reactive power compensation of system.
- In the absence of need of automatic setup all parameters can be set manually.
- simple mounting and operation;
- small losses (to 0,5 W on 1 quar. of power);
- a possibility of connection in any point of the power supply network;
- small operational expenses;
- temperature monitoring of capacitor banks.
The controller has a possibility of connection and programming of the external fan for cooling of capacitor banks, also the alarm signal of exceeding of temperature is provided in it.
Measurements of reactive power it is made to about 4 quadrants that provides the maximum extent of compensation of power consumption.