- Скоростью подъема, м:8,12
Electrotelpher reducer with the hoisting speed of 8 and 12 m/min and microhoisting speed of 8/1,4 and 12/1,4 m/min
As a rise reducer in the Bulgarian electrotelphers of a series T apply a double-reduction planetary speed reducer which is located out of a drum and by means of a flange fastens to the telpher body. Such arrangement of a reducer gives the chance to make its survey and considerably simplifies its removal and fastening to the telpher body.
The reducer consists of the following main parts:
1. reducer cover;
2. a wreath toothed (it is the reducer body);
3. transfer І;
4 transfer ІІ;
5. reducer flange
To provide to a rise reducer long service life it is necessary to check timely a condition of lubricant in it and at a nebkhodimost to carry out its replacement. At observance of the recommended terms of replacement, a type of lubricant, and also its quantity, you will provide long working capacity and operability not only to separate transfers, but also a reducer in general.
When lubricant in a reducer changes for the first time it it is necessary to wash out. It is possible to make it by means of a benzal, gasoline, or by means of other suitable means. For this purpose it is necessary:
- dismantle a rise reducer;
- consistently vynyat all nodes and parts which need to be washed out;
- eliminate all old lubricant;
- establish nodes and parts of a planetary reducer of rise upside-down, at the same time greasing them with the necessary amount of lubricant.
- make mounting of a reducer on the electrotelpher.
Our company offers rise reducers from availability in a warehouse and under the order from Bulgaria in the shortest possible time and at reasonable prices. If you need to get a rise reducer on the Bulgarian telpher, you call us and we surely will help with selection of the necessary equipment, we will consult concerning its replacement and further care of a reducer.