- BrandEnergy Drink
- Country of manufactureAustria
- Volume1000 cm³
- ColorLight blue
- Product Dimensions:32.8 x 21.6 x 13.6 cm
- Product: RedBull 250ml
- Storage Instructions:Cool and dry conditions
- Certification HACCP and ISO
BUY RED BULL ENERGY DRINK 250ML
Description by Manufacturer
Product: RedBull 250ml
|Redbull Energy Drink|
|Product type||Energy Drink|
|Shelf life||12 months|
|Certification||HACCP and ISO|
|Function||Vitalises the immue system|
Red Bull is an energy drink sold by Red Bull GmbH, an Austrian company created in 1987. Red Bull has the highest market share of any energy drink in the world, with 7.5 billion cans sold in a year (as of 2019). Buy Red Bull Energy Drink 250ml x 24 cans Wholesale. Red Bull energy drink Austria origin direct warehouse sales available in 250ml and 500ml cans.Category: Energy Drinks Product Description
Tags: Energy Drink, Red Bull, Red Bull Energy Drink, Red Bull Energy Drink 250 ML Austria Origin, Red Bull Energy Drink 250ML
Product Type: Energy Drinks
Effects: Energy Booster
Primary Ingredient: Caffeine, Vitamin & Minerals
Feature: Glucose, Low - Fat, Sugar - Free
Flavor: Sour Sweet
Color: Light Yellow
Packaging: Can (Tinned)
Volume (L): 250
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Place of Origin: Austria
Brand Name: Red bull
Energy drink: Natural Energy Drink 330ml
blue can: silver can, yellow can
Specially developed for periods of increased mental and physical
Labeling in English (other languages available on demand)
Packaging Detail: Multiple packing options, Customized to meet your
Packaging & Shipping
250 Ml Red Bull Drinks
We supplier of energy drinks. our drinks are 100% guaranteed as original.
Packing: 24 x 250 ml
32 pallets in 40 ft container / 26 pallets per 20 ft container
144 trays in each pallet
24 cans in each tray
- Port of Dispatch: Hamburg
- Production Capacity: 2000 Pallets
- Delivery Time: 3 - 16 days
- Packaging Details: as buyer demands
Conditions for returning goods of good quality
This condition is governed by the legislation of the Seller's country, and as a rule, it is fulfilled within 7 (seven) days from the date of transfer of the non-food product to the buyer (if a longer period is not announced by the seller) at the place of purchase or other places announced by the seller, the goods are subject to return and exchange if was not in use, retained its consumer properties, presentation, packaging, seals and labels, while there is evidence of its purchase from this seller.
A good quality product can be returned or exchanged for a similar one if it does not suit the consumer in terms of size, shape, dimensions, style, color, configuration, or for other reasons for which the goods cannot be used by the buyer for their intended purpose.
We recommend that you check with the Seller for more precise conditions of entry and exchange of goods of good quality.
Conditions for the return of goods of inadequate quality
This condition is governed by the laws of the Seller's country. As a rule, in the event that shortcomings are revealed during the established warranty period, the consumer within the time limits established by law has the right to exchange goods or refund the money paid for the goods, excluding the cost of delivery. The buyer may return the goods to the seller subject to the following conditions:
• availability of a document from a service center authorized by the manufacturer stating that the defect is significant;
• the warranty card and the document confirming the payment have been saved;
• the integrity of the kit is not damaged.
We recommend that you check with the Seller for more precise conditions for the return and exchange of goods of inadequate quality.
To return the goods, you must contact the representatives of the store for information on which address to send. Return shipping costs are subject to separate agreement with the seller.
As a rule, funds are credited to the buyer's account within 7 (seven) banking days after the returned goods have been delivered to the seller and have been checked for compliance with the return conditions.
When confirming the return of the goods, the following options for refund are possible:
* When paying for the goods with a payment bank card, the refund will be made to the card with which the payment was made. In this case, the presence of a bank payment card is required.
* When paying for the goods through the payment systems installed in the online store (online payment), the refund will be made within 7 banking days to the card with which the payment was made.
* If you pay for the goods by bank transfer or in another way that does not involve the use of a bank card, you must contact the seller for more information on the methods of refund.
The seller has the right to refuse to return and exchange a non-food product of good quality if it is included in the List of goods that cannot be exchanged and returned.
The list of goods that cannot be exchanged is established in accordance with the current legislation of the Seller's country, therefore, we recommend that you clarify the conditions for returning the goods before purchasing it.
- Manufacturer's warranty