- Country of manufactureRussia
Wholesale deliveries of rapeseed throughout Russia and for export.
The widespread prevalence and demand for rapeseed is explained by its benefits and high profitability. Cultivation of a crop is virtually waste - free:
- oil is made from seeds;
- from the oil cake remaining after production - fodder for livestock;
- green mass in early spring is also used for forage purposes, and
after mowing, the plant grows back quickly and gives an excellent harvest.
The main purpose of rapeseed cultivation is the production of oil, which is used not only in the food industry, but also in other industries:
- Medicine and Pharmacy;
- Making cosmetics and soap
- The metallurgical industry (the basis of lubricants);
- In the production of textiles;
- As a raw material base for ecofuel.
Initially, rapeseed oil was considered exclusively technical (it contained a significant amount of dangerous erucic acid and sulfuric substances that gave the oil its characteristic odor). The situation changed dramatically after the emergence of new crop varieties bred by breeders in the 1980s. Their grains of these varieties began to produce oil with a safe composition and valuable properties:
- high transparency;
- the ability to maintain its freshness for a long period;
- significant content of oleic acid;
- vitamin E content;
- active anti - cholesterol action;
- affordable cost.
Technical rapeseed oil is used as a base for lubricants, as it is cheaper and more environmentally friendly than technical formulations. Moreover, they even began to produce environmentally friendly and affordable fuel from rapeseed - biodiesel.