- Country of manufactureItaly
RADIFARM – the special complex containing polysaccharides, steroids of glyukozid, amino acids and the betaine enriched with vitamins and minerals, developed for development of lateral and additional roots (secondary root system), providing uniform development of all root system of a plant.
The Radifarm helps a plant to endure injuries at change, and also adverse factors, such as high temperature, excess of moisture in air and the soil. The plants and seeds processed by RADIFARMOM quickly absorb water and nutritious elements, thereby, initiating earlier germination, formation of powerful root system, increasing photosynthetic activity and shortening a cycle of maturing of a harvest.
- Vegetables (system of a fertigation and hydroponics): 50-60 ml./100 l. waters on 10 hundred parts of the soil at change; in 7 days: 30-40 ml./100 l. waters on 10 hundred parts of the soil.
- Vegetables without system of a fertigation: 100-200 ml / 100 l. Having watered with working solution at the roots 0,3-0,5 l. under a plant, right after change. Local superficial watering through a bar, for development of root system of seedling (from formation of the 3rd couple of leaves) and right after change – 100-200 ml / 100 l. When using of the equipped rassadoposadochny cars – 300-400 l / 100 l.
- Commercial crops: 0,1-0,3 l. on 100 l. waters. To apply solution on the plant basis once at change or right after it.
- Flowers: 0,5-0,6 l. on 1000 sq.m of the soil, in 7 days: 0,3-0,4 l. for 1000 m2pochvy, or 1,5-2,0 l/m3 of water.
- Pottery plants or decorative: 2-3 applications each 7 days after landing, a dosage of 150-200 ml. on 100 l. waters.
- Fruit and forest trees: 200-300 ml. on 100 l. waters. Expense of 10-20 l. the received solution on one plant.
At increase in consumption rates of a preparation the result of its application significantly increases. Double increase in consumption rates of a preparation is allowed.
Packing: 25 ml, 1 l
Price: 25 ml - 32,00 UAH
1 l -