- Country of manufactureChina
Dioxide of the titan is widely used as a white pigment in pulp and paper industry, in paint and varnish industry (paints and varnishes, etc.), in production of synthetic fibers, rubber products, plastic, heat-resistant and optical glass, white enamel, ceramic dielectrics etc.
In the main TiO2 use as follows:
- LKM: varnishes, enamels, and also paints and coverings on their basis: for bleaching and for covering ability improvement, for protection of coverings against destructive ultraviolet rays, for prevention of aging of a film and yellowing of the painted surfaces.
- Plasticity (for example, window sections, garden furniture, daily economic objects, plastic details for automobile branch): for providing a high whiteness and intensity of color, protection against aging and yellowing of material, for improvement of resilience of plastic to harmful effects.
- Paper and cardboard: as direct means for bleaching and the improvement of covering ability of a paper pulp, and by production covering paper of means.
- Synthetic fibers / fabrics: for a matting of the twisted fiber.
- Cosmetics: for protection against ultra-violet radiation in sunblock creams, for giving of the high bleaching and ukryvistostny muffling effect to toothpaste, soap, etc.
- Food industry: for giving of the high bleaching and ukryvistostny effect to products, for protection of color and packing (plasticity) of products against ultra-violet radiation.
- Pharmaceutical industry: pigmentary dioxide of the titan, high chemical purity, for giving of the high bleaching and ukryvistosny effect in pharmaceutics.
- Printing paint: for increase in resistance of coverings to atmospheric actions.
- Catalyst: dioxide of the titan can be used as the catalyst, as the photocatalyst and as inert basic ceramic material for active components.
- Other spheres of use: wood protection (increase in weatherability by means of an optical filtration of solar radiation, harmful to wood), filling of rubber, glass enamels, glass and glass ceramics, electroceramics, the purification of air, welding flyuksa, solid alloys, chemical intermediate compounds, materials containing dioxide of the titan, suitable for use at high temperatures (for example, fire-prevention protection of furnaces with the forced draft), an analytical and skilled chromatography of liquids.
Separately it should be noted Dioxide of the titan purity of 99,999% of the ULTRA HIGH PURITY Brand 7-5 (TU-b-09-01-640-84) which is applied as a purity standard, in production optically of transparent glasses, in fiber optics, radio electronics, to a pyezokeramika, in the medical industry, etc. This especially pure chemical received by method of thermal hydrolysis.
TiO2 apply to satisfaction of various requirements described above in various fractions whose characteristics are specially adapted for the corresponding use. Depending on application, use crystals of various forms (rutile and anatase), the size of particles, and also not and/or organic processing of surfaces.