- Country of manufactureRussia
Release agent for hot stamping aluminum
OKTAMIX CSI 2 is a hot forging grease with excellent mechanical stability, stress resistance, aging resistance, excellent anti - corrosion properties.
FIELD OF APPLICATION ALMA 220
Highly stable zinc soap thickened grease for hot stamping of aluminum and aluminum base alloys. Used as delivered. Can be applied:
- Hot forging of ferrous and non - ferrous metals on presses (stamping of brass, copper, bronze) or hammers (stamping of steels);
- In injection molding for plunger lubrication.
- The lubricant forms a thin film that provides a lubricating effect, good fluidity of the metal during deformation at high temperatures.
Recommendations for use
ALMA 220 aluminum stamping grease is used as delivered.
Typical physicochemical characteristics
|Density at 20 ° C, kg / m³||ASTM D 4052||856|
|Flash point||° C||260|
|Brookfield viscometer at 20 ° C, mPa * s (S05 - 20 rpm)||-||140|
|Particle size, μm> 80%||-||1, max 5|
The values of the given physical and chemical indicators are typical for the currently manufactured products. In the future, they can be changed in accordance with the requirements of the specifications.
- Excellent lubricating ability;
- Harmless to the skin;
- Extends the life of molds and dies;
- Excellent stamp filling;
- Compatible with all non - ferrous metals.
The product should be stored in a closed container in a dry and clean room, away from flammable materials, heat sources and direct sunlight. Recommended storage temperature 5 - 35 ° C. Avoid deep freezing of the product. The recommended shelf life is 24 months.
For best results, it is recommended to use the OKTAMIX range of greases, cutting fluids, cleaners and anti - corrosion products. Additional information can be obtained from representatives of ZSM OKTAMIX LLC in your region.