- Country of manufactureRussia
- Type of pumpJet
TU 3648 - 011 - 22955745 - 2012
Pumps jet are intended for pumping of water, hostile environment, and also from especially pure substances:
- in installations of chemical water purification for supply of chemical reagents in water before its cleaning on filters and on filters at their restoration;
- in various productions when pumping aggressive liquids from capacities, wells, priyamk, wells, etc. ;
- in chemical productions at demineralization of water in systems of water treatment;
- in systems of water supply and the sewerage for water processing by chlorine;
- in laboratory installations for creation of depression and suction of various liquids.
Pumps are issued the following brands: NSF1, NSF2 and NSFB (see figures 20, 21 and 22),
N - the pump;
With - jet;
Ф - material of flowing part (ftoroplast);
B - protection of flowing part the steel case (armor);
1, 2 - modifications of pumps.
Connection of pumps to pipelines is carried out on flanges
Ru 1,6 MPas (16,0 kgfs/cm2) of GOST 12820 - 80.
Main technical characteristics of pumps
· pressure of a working environment on an entrance to the pump, MPa (kgf/cm2) from 0,2 (2,0) to 0,5 (5,0)
· depression of the ezhektiruyemy environment on an entrance, MPa (kgf/cm2) from 0,001 (0,01) to 0,012 (0,12)
· mass expense of a working environment, t/hour from 6,5 to 70
· ejection coefficient (relation of a mass expense
ezhektiruyemy and working environments) from 0,01 to 0,25
· range of working temperature, 0C from + 4 to + 60
· average service life, about 7 years
· average shelf life, about 10 years
Operational restrictions of pumps
Working and ezhektiruyemy environments should not contain:
· the melted alkaline metals or their solutions in ammonia;
· three - fluoric chlorine;
· elementary fluorine;
· solid mechanical impurity more than 0,2 mm in size which volume fraction exceeds 0,1% ;
· components at which interaction solid substances or gaseous environments can be formed.
The flowing part of pumps is manufactured from ftoroplasta - 4 by GOST 10007, ftoroplasta - 40 TU 301 - 05 - 17 - 89 or their foreign analogs, than reliable functioning of pumps and chemical resistance to the majority of aggressive liquids is ensured.
Production and delivery of pumps jet is made on the basis of the questionnaire made by the customer which form is given in the website of the www.mito.ru enterprise.
By special inquiry of the customer NSFBE brand pumps can be calculated and manufactured (see fig. 23). For this purpose it is necessary to provide the following data:
- pressure of a working environment on an entrance to the pump;
- pressure of the ezhektiruyemy environment on an entrance to the pump;
- mix pressure at the exit from the pump;
- expense of working and ezhektiruyemy environment;
- maximum and minimum temperature of working and ezhektiruyemy environments.
Short description of a design of pumps
NSF1 - the pump jet which rigidity of a design is provided with expansion hairpins.
NSFB and NSFBE - the pump jet which flowing part is protected from mechanical damages by the metal case ("armor").
NSF2 - the pump jet for application at small expenses of environments. The nozzle of the pump is made as a single whole with the coil in the form of the insert established between flanges of the pipeline and pump. Expansion hairpins are applied to rigidity of a design.
The metal case (armor) of pumps is manufactured serially of state standard specification 380 St3 steel or state standard specification 1050 steel 20. By the special order the armor can be made of stainless steel.
The enterprise for the specification of the Customer will make calculations and development of models of pumps with other technical characteristics.
Set of delivery of pumps:
- jet pump assembled;
- operation manual.