- Country of manufactureUkraine
- The specified prices are valid for the nonresident companies of Ukraine.
- The price is specified for freight in the assortment
- The prices are specified on the terms of EXW and 100% of an advance payment.
- The minimum shipment - from 10 t of production of TM ESKARO and TM AURA.
- We will offer the final prices and the sum of delivery after coordination of the range and terms of delivery.
For obtaining the detailed offer, please, write us inquiry.
ESKARO GROUP AB is the owner of the lakokrasnochny plants in Ukraine, Estonia, Finland, Russia and Belarus. Shipment can be conducted directly with any of our divisions depending on location of the buyer and the range interesting him.
You can find additional information on our websites eskaro.ua or eskaro.com or having left us inquiry through AllBiz.
Acrylic vodorazbavimy primer for wood with highly effective antiseptics.
- Reliably protects wood from biodefeat (a mold, a fungus, a moss, insects).
- Bioprotective properties of primer according to the European EN 15457 standard are confirmed with researches of Troy Technical Center Europe laboratory (Germany) and Dow Chemical Company laboratories (Poland).
- It is ready to application.
- It is easily put.
- It is well absorbed in wood.
- Quickly dries.
- Transparent and colourless after drying.
- Does not form a film on a surface.
- Strengthens a surface.
- Improves adhesion of finishing LKM.
- Levels the absorbing ability of various sites of a surface.
- Increases water-repellent properties and cuts a consumption of finishing LKM.
- Does not support White-Spirit.
- Not combustible, fire and explosion-proof.
Contents VOC (volatile organic compounds) corresponds to the directive of the European Union 2004/42/EC. The maximum permissible maintenance of LOS for a product (subgroup And / e) 130 g/L (2010), the maximum maintenance of LOS in a product
For protective priming of wooden surfaces (and materials of a wood origin) before drawing vodorazbavimy acrylic (and urethane - acrylic) paints and varnishes (LKM) for wood: derevozashchitny means (DZS), varnishes, paints, enamels. For external and internal works.
Types of surfaces under coloring
New or earlier processed by paints and varnishes: strugany and sawn wooden surfaces (ceiling and wall panels, lining, doubling boards, fencings, eaves, slopes, plywood, an interline interval, etc.), designs and products from wood (a frame, a door, garden furniture, etc.), and also chipboard, DVP, MDF.
Attention! Not to use on surfaces with a continuous paint and varnish film. Not to use on the surfaces impregnated with drying oil or processed by oil. Not to use for wood which will constantly contact to water, the soil (soil).
During the internal works primer is recommended to be applied only in rooms with the increased humidity (kitchens, bathrooms, toilets, etc.). Primer is not intended for use in a bath, a sauna. Not to use for a floor.
|Milky-white. After drying transparent and colourless.|
|It is not tinted.|
|At 20ºC and relative humidity of air of 80%: 20 minutes on came unstuck; before drawing the following layer of primer or finishing paintwork material – 3 hours. At lower temperature or higher humidity time of drying increases.|
|24 months of the date specified on packing.|
|Not to freeze at storage.|
0,75 l – 2,5 l – 9 l