- Country of manufactureChina
- LengthOEM "
1. Maximum absorbency to 2.3 L. Draw in moisture, lock it away from skin and feel dry to the touch within minute.
2. Allow moisture vapor to transfer away from the patient while protecting bed linens from bodily fluids
3. Soft feel for enhanced comfort and dignity.
4. Cloth - - like backsheet is breathable and water proof, offering a whisper quiet and keep skin dry and breathable.
5. Tuck - in flaps keep underpads stay in place.
●Soft Non - woven fabric
●Hot Melt adhesive
Indications for use:
1.Open airing/incontinence management.
2.ICU/CCU patients who should not be disrupted/moved more than necessary.
3.ER for absorbing significant/ongoing fluid loss.
4.Labor and delivery.
6.Any other area where skin dryness is needed.
1.The Size, weight, absorbency, SAP weight, backsheet color, packaging can be adjusted as customer' S requirement.
2.Backsheet can be printed with logo.