Power plants petrol ABP 400 / 230 V
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Petrol power plants of ABP 400/230 are designed according to the classical scheme on the basis of world famous petrol Honda engines (Japan), Briggs Stratton (USA), Robin-Subaru (Japan), diesel Lombardini engines (Italy), Yanmar (Japan) and synchronous self-regulating unattended generators. Equipment by the electric protection on the European norms, the oil pressure sensor protecting with a strong frame at the low noise level and rather lightweight do them irreplaceable in places where there is no electricity.
Lightweight, big resource before overhaul (to 5000 motochas), a possibility of use with the broad range of temperatures (from - 35C to + 45C), simplicity of service, convenience of operation and modern design at the low cost - the main difference of the economic version of electrical units.
Petrol power plants of the ABP series for professional use have:
- rational combination of modern carburetor and diesel engines to the universal generators allowing to receive at the same time tension of 400 and 230 V;
- the strengthened frame with the taken-out guard of management, electrical connectors of different type and powerful anti-vibration fastenings;
- the effective low-ton muffler which is not reducing engine capacity;
- protection of the generator and engine against work on off-design condition;
- equipment by a big fuel tank with the fuel level sensor, additional wheels for transportation, the voltmeter and an exit of 12 V, 10 A (depends on a generator design) for recharge of rechargeable batteries;
- all electrical units with an electric starter can be in addition completed with system of automatic start (an automatic input of a reserve).