Polyfoam of the M-25 brand from Demeu Firm LLP
- 34.89 EUR/m2 - from 150000 m2
- 34.89 EUR/m2 - from 200000 m2
- 34.89 EUR/m2 - from 300000 m2
- 34.89 EUR/m2 - from 350000 m2
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandТОО "Фирма "Демеу"
- Country of manufactureKazakhstan
- Thermal conductivityIncreased
- Method of manufacturingPressing
- Combustibility of the materialIncombustible
- Form of deliveryBlock
Demeu Firm LLP offers the turned-out qualitative products: Polyfoam
Expanded polystyrene (polyfoam) is received heating by hot steam of small balls of the polystyrene which is filled up in a rigid form. These balls are also called beads. When heating each ball gas which "inflates" each ball is emitted inside. At increase in volume of beads (when heating) balls as if stick together and occupy form volume. After cooling the product is ready.
Polyfoam depending on density is subdivided into the M-15 brands (density of 11-13 kg/cubic meter), M-25 (density of 16-17 kg/cubic meter), M-35 (density of 26-27 kg/CBM) and M-50 (36-37 kg/cubic meter). With growth of density rigidity, material durability grows, the grain size decreases.
Characteristic of polyfoam
- it is ability to formation in irregular shapes;
· high durability on compression at the low density;
· good thermal properties: low specific heat conductivity, low thermal expansion, structural stability in the range of temperatures from-180 to +80 degrees;
· low diffusion of water vapor and low water absorption;
· resistance to a wide number of chemical and other environments;
· resistance to biological influence;
· fire resistance;
· polystyrene foam plates, thanks to small weight, are easy-to-use also to processing, are easily cut; building constructions can be stuck together by means of cement, plaster mortars, mastics;
· products are nonpoisonous, have no smell and do not form dust;
· expanded polystyrene is ecologically safe since at production substances and gases harmless are applied to environment and health of the person; products do not contain the chemical compounds of a freon row harmful to an ozone cover.