- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Thickness9;10;12;15;18;22 mm
- OSB - 3Строительно - монтажные работы.
Characteristics of OSB:
Today plants producers offer four types of plates of OSB:
1. OSB 1 - low-strength constructional plate for internal works.
2. OSB 2 - constructional plate of high durability for internal works, mainly in dehydrated medium.
3. OSB 3 - constructional moisture resistant plate of high durability for external and internal works.
4. OSB 4 - heavy-duty constructional moisture resistant plate for climate with the increased humidity.
The preferential choice of belarusky, Russian and foreign builders - OSB plate - 3. This brand of the Oriented Chip Plate is optimum as in the ratio the price - quality, and on scope width in outside and internal works in the majority of climatic zones of Belarussiya and Russia.
For example, one of the major conditions - compliance to environmental standards of EN 300 and PS 2 (also Russian GOST 10632-89) on the level of content of formaldehyde. Content of formaldehyde on norms has to make 10 milligrams on 1 m3, and producers of the USA, Canada and Europe (Germany, Latvia) prove that it can be even less than from 6,5 to 8 milligrams. These indicators allow to use OSB plates even in production of juvenile furniture.
Additional characteristics of OSB:
Hygiene class - E 1
Group of combustibility - 4
Group of smoke - B 2