- Country of manufactureRussia
Power limiters are designed to control power consumption and disconnect power from the consumer in case of exceeding the power consumption above the set value, short circuit in the load circuit, unauthorized connection to the supply network on the staircase, corridor, etc. The power limiter also protects electrical consumers (load) from voltage surges arising in electrical circuits (with the exception of PL - 15).
The power limiters are made in a housing for mounting on a DIN rail. On the front panel there are controls for setting the power limit, switches for the on and off delay times. As well as indicators of power supply, load on, power overload signaling (for PL - 130 and PL - 350) and voltage out - of - range (for PL - 130 and PL - 350).
Benefits of PL power limiters:
1. Single - phase and three - phase power limiters
2. Availability of a model for joint work with current transformers
3. Choice of power calculation option (PL - 350)
4. Built - in trip counter (PL - 130, PL - 350)
5. Selecting the output relay mode (PL - 130, PL - 350)
6. Overvoltage protection (PL - 11T, PL - 130, PL - 350)
7. The body is made of non - flammable plastic