K2 base camp Concordia & Gondogoro La Pass Trek On 2nd August 2014 Karakoram Pakistan.
The world's famous peak K-2 and the highest pass Gondogoro La trek follows the rout up to the Baltoro Glacier (62km) and passes surrounded by the great connection of the above 8000m high peaks in the world. This is the world unique trek where you can view the famous highest peaks. Concordia (4720m) is the setting point of Godwin - Austen and Baltoro Glacier, Spectacular views surrounded by famous peaks, the K-2 (8611m) world second highest peak, Broad peak (8060m) Gasherburm Peak II (8035m) and Gasherburm I. The route runs to base camp of K-2 is the remarkable journey and great explorations. On the way to Gondogoro La (5668m) is more adventurous to climb the world's highest pass, It gives panoramic view of K-2 and other peaks 5668.
|Day 01||Arrival in Islamabad & transfer to the Hotel.|
|Day 02||Drive to Chilas on Karakorum highway 461km.|
|Day 03||Drive from Chilas to Skardu 290km.|
|Day 04||Drive to Askoli 6-7hrs 3000m.|
|Day 05||Trek to Jhola 5-6 hrs 3200m.|
|Day 06||Trek to Paiyu 6-7 hrs 3450m.|
|Day 07||Free day in Paiyu.|
|Day 08||Trek to Khoburtse 5-6hrs 4050m.|
|Day 09||Trek to Urdukas 3-4hrs 4050m.|
|Day 10||Trek to Goro 5-6hrs 4,300m.|
|Day 11||Trek to Concordia 4-5hrs 4,650m.|
|Day 12||Free day in Concordia for photography.|
|Day 13||Full day excursion to K-2 BC back to Concordia.|
|Day 14||Trek to Ali camp 5010m.|
|Day 15||Trek to Hispung after crossing Gondogoro La Pass 5680m.|
|Day 16||Trek to Saicho 4-5hr 3330m.|
|Day 17||Trek to Hushe 4-5hrs 3050m.|
|Day 18||Drive to Skardu 5-6hrs.|
|Day 19||Drive to Chilas 8-9hrs 290km.|
|Day 20||Drive from Chilas to Islamabad 11-12hrs 461km.|
|Day 21||Farewell meeting in Alpine Club of Pakistan.|
|Day 22||Transfer to Islamabad airport for international flight.|
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner while staying in hotels but all meals during trekking.
- Air conditioned transport for city to city movements and 4x4 wheel drive (Jeeps) for interior mountains.
- Domestic air tickets as per program.
- All kind of kitchen equipments including kitchen, mess and toilet tents along with tables and stools.
- Personal baggage up to 12.5kg during trek.
- All necessary gear including ice axe, crampon and safety rope.
- All taxes and porterage, permit process and trekking fee (50 $ per person).
- English speaking tour guide.
- International air ticket, airport tax and excess weight.
- Personal sleeping bags and all other equipments of personal nature.
- Helicopter rescue service.
Terms & Conditions:
- Advance 10% payment to be made on tour confirmation.
- Advance 100% payment to be made minimum 15 days before tour start.
- Hotels may be changed, however any change will be on equivalent basis.
- Due to any forced majeur situation the tour may be diverted.
- Hunza Adventure Tours will be not liable for any damage caused by forced majeur situations.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- No cancellation charges if tour is cancelled 15 days before the tour start.
- There will be 10% cancellation charges if tour is cancelled within 15 days of tour starting date.
- Company will give 100% refund if tour is cancelled on such a justified reason which is acceptable to the company.
Early Booking Advantage: Special 2% discount if tour is booked 3 months before starting date of the tour.
For further details Contact Us on the Following Address:
Mr. Nisar Ali Rozi,
Sales & Marketing Manager,
Hunza Adventure Tours Pakistan Treks, Tours, Safaris & Expeditions.
G-9 Markaz Islamabad 44000 Pakistan.
Cell: 0092- 3425962638.