- Country of manufacturePakistan
Now you don't need to buy separate vehicle systems for Tracking, Internet WiFi hot-spot, Wireless Communication, CCTV, Vehicle Health Monitoring, Parking Guidance, Accident Investigation aids, Forensics evidence collection. Vehicle Surveillance System (VSS) is one package comprising of all these system in one rugged, shock proof packaging with unlimited storage. Specialized for complete fleet of truck, coach, bus, taxi etc, support eight channel video and audio recording, Industrial grade power protection and Seismic technology design, good heat and super stable performance.
- 8-Channel 1080P HD recording, Max support 256GB SD card and 2TB hard disk
- Support to overlay some vehicle informations, such as the stops information, speed, brake signal, and door open or closed signal;
- Support RS232 and RJ45 input, could be connected to PTZ camera, oil sensor, alarm equipment, statistics equipment etc.
- 3G transmission, 4G transmission, WIFI, GPS function optional
- Support loop recording, and can booting by ACC / timer / alarming / motion detection
- Special file management mechanism, data encryption, data security protection
- Built-in super capacitor can continue recording after the power failure for 10-15 seconds
- Great shock absorption patented design, solve “hard disk life short” problem in vehicle industry
Driver Behaviors Monitor and Optimization
The most important expenses of global logistics are fleet management, driving route management and fuel consumption, and how to manage and monitor these un-obvious costs as a database is an imperative issue. Additionally, creating an efficient driving route, promptly monitoring a vehicle's health status and positioning are all key factors for logistic operations. Tophill's vehicle PC solutions can plan efficient driving routes and monitor the vehicle's payload. That data can then be uploaded to a control center and record the driver's behavior to optimize management.
Vehicle GPS and Fleet Management
Analyze driver behaviors and optimize driving route via GPS may achieve cost reduction, also it is able to monitor on vehicle goods safety, these data will be transmitted to control center and analyzed in time. Control centers, after indicating the driver's information, instructions, delivery road conditions and real time weather information to ensure safety and efficiency, can reduce the cost of their logistic operations.
Vehicle Surveillance and Container Management
The vehicle's PC can connect with 04 AHD cameras and other vehicle components to show the vehicle health and payload status to the driver. Monitoring the vehicle's payload and driving route may reduce or avoid the possibility of disaster and ensure safety from damage or theft.