- Country of manufactureRussia
- TypeDisc harrow
- Type of tooth/discNotched disc
- The number of rows2
Products: A claim b Oron mounted double - row trailed, 3 - 4 tselnoramnye modular m - transport width of the frame, to buy from the manufacturer in Russia, Krasnodar.
- To exclude clogging and sticking of the inner surface of the discs, when working on waterlogged soil, all 2 - row mounted disc harrows manufactured by DIAS LLC are equipped with patented cutout discs "DROP" .
- The frame of the frame is made of pipe 150x100x6 mm. The “rack - frame glass” interface is serviceable, which prevents it from coking.
- The main advantage of attachments is their maneuverability, so they are widely used in fields with small contours, in inconveniences, in orchards and vineyards.
- Produced by LLC "DIAS" for tractors of small and medium classes, with a capacity of 90 to 250 hp.
- The all - frame design is a monolithic disc harrow with a working width of 3 m and 4 m. The modular design provides an increase in the working width of the capture to 5 and 6 meters, respectively, by rigid attachment to the main frame of the wings 1 meter wide.
- All implements are equipped with support rollers (the type of roller is chosen by the client at the stage of ordering the implement), allowing work to a depth of 5 to 16 cm. The distance between the tines in a row is 260 mm, between the rows - 1000 mm, they are completed with cut discs patented by DIAS LLC "DROP" Æ 560 mm than provide high - quality work without flaws, clogging and sticking. The frame of the frame is made of pipe 150x100x6 mm. The “rack - frame glass” interface is serviceable, which prevents it from coking. They are used in various agro - climatic zones, on all types of soils, including those prone to wind and water erosion, with a moisture content of up to 40% . They are especially effective for seedbed cultivation in a system of minimal tillage, as well as for stubble cultivation and weed control.
The disc harrow is designed for shallow soil cultivation to a depth of 15 cm, weed control, chopping and incorporation of crop residues, rejuvenation of meadows and pastures.
The harrow is designed to work on all soils with soil moisture no more than 40% , a slope of the field surface no more than 100, soil hardness in the treated layer no more than 3.5 MPa.
|Model||Number of working bodies||Capture width||Traction power of the tractor||Weight||Performance|
|PM - 3x2 P||22 pcs||1.82 m||90 ÷ 120 l / s||2400 kg||3.78 ha / hour|
|PM - 4x2 N||30 pcs||3.86 m||120 ÷ 160 l / s||2910 kg||5.21 ha / hour|
|PM - 5x2 N||38 pcs||4.90 m||150 ÷ 190 l / s||3650 kg||6.62 ha / hour|
|PM - 6x2 N||46 pcs||5.94 m||180 ÷ 230 l / s||4160 kg||8.02 ha / hour|
- Hinged all - frame
- All - frame and modular
- Semi - trailed sectional
- Semi - trailer type "Butterfly"
The company produces:
- Disc harrow
- Stubble plows
- Rotary technology
- Combined technique
- Sprayer - spreader
- Other machinery
- Spare parts for agricultural machinery
- Lighting poles and metal structures