- Country of manufacturePakistan
Used for deep ploughing in root-infested, sticky, stony & hard soils. Mixes remains of crops and weeds throughout the depth of ploughing. Hence ideal for rain-fed areas for checking soil erosion by water and wind
- Spring loaded floating rear furrow wheel controls the side draft to ensure straight work and ease of handling by smaller tractor.
- Re-greasable taper roller bearings in disc hubs.
- Disc angle adjustable to vary the penetration with varying soil conditions.
- Cat I & II linkage.
- Disc scrapers are adjustable to ensure that the disc remain clean in all conditions.
Pakistan Disc Plough Specification:
|Frame type||Tabular Seamless steel pipe|
|Number of furrow||2, 2+1, 3, 3+1 , 4,4+1|
|Furrow wheel diameter||508mm|
|Plain discs||660mm-inside or outside bevel Taper roller|
Contact the seller
Disc Plough with Massey ferguson & Fiat NH Tractors