CapitalBio NanoQ Micro-volume Spectrophotometer
- 156845.24 PKR/pcs - from 2 pcs
- BrandSpectrophotometer；Nucleic Acid Analyzer；Micro-volume
The CapitalBio NanoQ™ is a micro-volume spectrophotometer designed to measure very small sample volumes directly on a detection surface without dilution and in minimal time. The CapitalBio NanoQ™ utilizes the principles of light reflection and liquid surface tension to hold the sample in a fixed position during measurement. Volumes as small as 0.7µl can be measured with high accuracy and reproducibility. The CapitalBio NanoQ™ eliminates the need for cumbersome cuvettes and the measurement surface can be cleaned up in seconds, ready for the next sample measurement. The CapitalBio NanoQ™ represents the latest in spectrophotometer design, the fixed cover reflector design completely eliminates the tolerance range changes caused by mechanical movements and avoids optical path changes during measurement, and the small sample test chamber eliminates all stray light, shields any background interference and avoids liquid evaporation, resulting in improved measurement accuracy.
● The measurement precision has a CV of <3% over the sample concentration range of 40-4000ng/µl (dsDNA), and an error of approximately ±2ng/µl within the sample concentration range of 2-100ng/µl.
● The UV detection range is highly sensitive, providing accurate measurements
● The minimum measurable sample volume is 0.7µl, yet has high detection precision
● Novel hydrophobic measurement surface eliminates the need for a cuvette: directly pipette the sample onto the measurement surface. Simply "place a drop and measure."
● All operations are simple and made convenient for the busy laboratory.
● The measurement surface can be easily cleaned with a simple wipe of a tissue, or "wipe, rinse and wipe again" for assured cleanliness.
● When testing a precious or limited sample, the hydrophobic coating facilitates sample recovery.
● The hydrophobic coating reduces the likelihood for contamination of a subsequent test sample.
● The closed small volume test chamber prevents sample evaporation.
● The light source is highly stable, warm-up time is eliminated and sample measurement can commence in less than 6 seconds.
● A unique filtering algorithm minimizes the influence of light source fluctuations.
● A calibration algorithm ensures measurement at low concentration samples with good accuracy and reproducibility.
● User-friendly software interface to facilitate reports and the saving of images, and provides the choice of multi image display modules.