- Country of manufacturePakistan
- ColorCustom Define
Air separators are use for effective elimination of air from system water and highly recommended for all chilled and condenser water circuits to prevent pump cavitations with negligible addition to system pressure drop.
Air separator provides effective separation of free air from system water thru its unique design creating a low velocity vortex around a collection tube.
The action of centrifugal forces causes heavier bubble free water to move to the outside while the lighter air entrained water moves into the low velocity are at the center.
Flanged nozzles with S. S Air collection tube with 5/32" dia meter perforation and 63 open area designed to trap free air and direct it to the compression tank or vent through an automatic air vent. Separators are fitted with vent connections for field installation of piping and to connect to the compression tank.
A blow down connection is provided at the bottom of the separator for periodic blow down of any settled debris.
REMOVES ENTRAINED AIR
- To protect the system against damage
- To eliminate system noise
TANGENTIAL FLOW PATTERN
- Increases air separation efficiency
- Allows use of smaller sizes than required with straight flow separators
MODELS UP TO 36" PIPE SIZE
- Flanged or grooved connections are available, with and without strainers
- Stainless steel construction available