Products: Penetrometer automatic Lintel PN - 20B for oil products (bitumen) wholesale price from manufacturer in Russia
Dear clients, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that the information on the site is purely advisory in nature. Convincing request, availability and current cost to check with managers
- GOST 33136
- Lintel PN - 20 provides automatic determination of the depth of immersion of the needle into the sample of the tested product.
- The touch of the needle with the bitumen is detected automatically.
- Lintel PN - 20 allows you to set the following test conditions:
- time of penetration with a step of 1 s;
- delay time before penetration in 1 s increments.
- The device determines the amount of penetration with an error of no more than ± 0.1 mm.
- Integration with the LinteL Link data collection system allows the collection and transmission of laboratory test results from the apparatus to a personal computer via wireless communication. Integration with the laboratory information system Lintel LIS provides comprehensive automation of laboratory activities.
- The device is completed with a liquid bath with a heat exchanger for connecting a thermocryostat (for example, Lintel TKS - 20).
- The device provides storage of up to 9 results of determinations with the calculation of their average value.
- Table movement control in three modes: slow table rise, fast table rise, fast table return.
- The device is equipped with a built - in illuminator and a magnifying glass to help determine the moment the needle touches the bitumen surface.
- The four - line OLED display provides an intuitive user interface with all the information you need to view and test results.
- Complete self - diagnosis system with indication of the causes of malfunctions on the display.
- Stopping the test process at the end of the analysis with sound signaling.
|Penetration range *||0 to 630 penetration units|
|Displacement meter error||no more than ± 0.1 mm|
|Penetration time||from 1 to 3599 s|
|Delay time before penetration||from 0 to 3599 s|
|Table movement speed||from 0.02 to 5.0 mm / s|
|Power consumption||no more than 50 W|
|dimensions||280 x 245 x 505 mm, (depth x width x height)|
|Weight||no more than 14 kg|
|Ambient temperature||from + 10 to + 35 ° C|
|Relative air humidity at a temperature of + 25 ° C, no more||80%|
|Supply voltage||198 to 242 V|
|Power supply frequency||50 ± 1 Hz|
|Life time||6 years, no more than 15,000 hours|
|Warranty period of operation||1 year, no more than 2,500 hours|
|Sound accompaniment||Sound signal at the end of the test, detection of a malfunction|
|Diagnostics and configuration||Built - in algorithms for self - diagnostics and settings, notifying users about the causes of malfunctions|
|LinteL® PN - 20 device for determining the penetration of petroleum products||1 PC.|
|Calibration rod, 63 mm||1 PC.|
|Calibration rod, 40mm||1 PC.|
|Calibration rod, 50mm||1 PC.|
|Calibration rod||1 PC.|
|Level, L||1 PC.|
|Passport for calibration rods||1 PC.|
|Certification program and methodology||1 PC.|
|Completion B (GOST 33136)|
|Bath of a penetrometer||1 PC.|
|Perforated stand||1 PC.|
|Insulating pad||1 PC.|
|Cup, 35 mm||5 pieces.|
|A pen||1 PC.|
|Cargo, 50g||1 PC.|
|Load, 150 g||1 PC.|
|LinteL Link data collection system||Software and hardware designed to collect and transfer test results from devices manufactured by JSC BSKB "Neftekhimavtomatika" to a personal computer via wireless communication|
|Laboratory information system Lintel LIS||Software and hardware designed for complex automation of laboratory activities|
|Lintel TCS - 20||Liquid thermocryostat
Designed for thermostating of samples of petroleum products and work in conjunction with the device: PN - 20 Temperature range from - 20 to + 100 ° C; Accuracy of maintaining t ± 0.1 ° С
|Lintel TS - 20M||Liquid thermostat
Designed for thermostating of samples of petroleum products and work in conjunction with the apparatus: PN - 20 Temperature range from + 20 to + 100 ° C; Accuracy of maintaining t ± 0.1 ° С
Recommended Equipment for Qualification (not included in the delivery set)
The measuring instruments used for certification must pass state verification in accordance with GOST 8.513 - 84 and have a verification certificate (protocols, stamps) with an unexpired validity period.
The measuring instruments recommended1 for use in the certification of the apparatus are given in the table
means of certification
|Appointment at certification||Standards establishing requirements for measuring instruments|
|Micrometer MK - 25||from 0 to 25mm||KT2
|Measuring the size of the penetration needles||GOST 6507 - 90|
ShTs - I - 150 - 0.05
|from 0 to 150 mm||± 0.05mm||Measuring the size of the penetration needles||GOST 166 - 89|
|Instrumental microscope IMTsL 150x75B||up to 150 mm||± 0.003mm||Measuring the size of the penetration needles||GOST 8074 - 82|
|Electronic scales HR - 300||(0.01 - 310) g||Class 1 special (± 1.2) mg||Measurement of the masses of the moving parts of the penetrometer||GOST R 53228 - 2008|
|Calibration rods||(40.0 ± 0.05) mm
(50.0 ± 0.05) mm
(63.0 ± 0.05) mm
|Class 1 ± 0.05mm||Checking the range of penetration and condition of the mobile system||GOST 1440 - 78
GOST 33136 - 2014
|Stopwatch SOSpr - 2b - 2 - 000||(1 - 60) s
(1 - 60) min
|CT 2 ± 1.8 s in 60 min||Checking the timing||TU 25 - 1894.003 - 90|
1 Instead of the indicated measuring instruments, it is allowed to use other similar means that ensure the measurement of the corresponding parameters with the required accuracy.
Payment terms: 100% prepayment
Terms of delivery: EXW, other terms of delivery are also possible
Manufacturer: JSC BSKB Neftekhimavtomatika is one of the leading enterprises in Russia for the production and development of automatic devices for quality control of various types of products: fuels, oils, lubricants, bitumen and bitumen materials, catalysts, asphalt concrete, geotextile materials and others. The devices are manufactured under the LinteL trademark and implement test methods in accordance with: ASTM, EN, ISO, GOSTs of the Russian Federation and the CIS.
- Laboratory automation
- Quality control of GEOTEXTILE
- ASPHALT CONCRETE quality control
- BITUMEN QUALITY CONTROL
- Quality control LUBRICANTS
- FUEL quality control
- Quality control of CATALYSTS
- AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT