- ManufacturerCEVİZCE ERDEM FİDANCILIK
- Country of manufactureTurkey
- Height100 CM "
- SpeciesPEDRO WALNUT SAPLING
Pedro Walnut Sapling
· Pedro walnut is French origin.
· Fruits grew up on the side branches of the sapling.
· Chilling requirement of 400 hours.
· Pedro walnuts planting is recommended on the temperate zone .
· internal rate of brightly colored fruit can be up to 85% .
· This kind of walnut trees are short means dwarf juniper.
· It is recommended for home gardens as well.
· Walnut weight 6. 5 g, the internal ratio was 48% and light walnut ratio is 85% .
· Altitude is better efficiency in low places and the coast. The places which are nearby to the sea always prefer this type of walnut sapling.
· Pedro separated from the shell of the nut very easy.
· The flavor of the walnut is very nice and convenient to be consumed as dried and fresh.
· Because of the small trees it requires hard pruning/cutting.
· Pedro Walnut Sapling has ability of self - pollinating but also for commercial plantings Franquat walnut pollinater's planting also recommended.
· It is harvested towards the end of September as Ferner in Turkey.