- Country of manufactureChina
- ColorBlack, blue, cold water sulfuric acid drinking water supply system
- Outside diameter20-630 mm
- Inner diameter15-600 mm
- Drinking water delivery system
High - density polyethylene, the English name is "High Density Polyethylene", referred to as "HDPE". HDPE is a highly crystalline, non - polar thermoplastic resin. The original HDPE has a milky white appearance and a thin translucent shape. PE is exceptionally resistant to most domestic and industrial chemicals. Certain types of chemicals can cause chemical corrosion, such as corrosive oxidants (concentrated nitric acid), aromatic hydrocarbons (xylene), and halogenated hydrocarbons (carbon tetrachloride). The polymer is non - hygroscopic and has good water vapor resistance and can be used for packaging purposes. HDPE has excellent electrical properties, especially high dielectric strength, making it suitable for wire and cable. Medium to high molecular weight grades have good impact resistance at ambient temperatures and even at low temperatures of - 40 °F.
High density polyethylene is a non - toxic, odorless, odorless white granule with a melting point of about 130 ° C and a relative density of 0. 941 - 0. 960. It has good heat resistance and cold resistance, good chemical stability, high rigidity and toughness, and good mechanical strength. Dielectric properties and environmental stress crack resistance are also good.
Packaging and storage hnsot
Keep away from fire and heat during storage. Keep the warehouse clean and tidy. Do not mix any impurities. Do not expose to the sun or rain. Transportation should be stored in a clean, dry, covered compartment or compartment without sharp objects such as nails. Mixing with organic solvents such as flammable aromatic hydrocarbons and halogenated hydrocarbons is strictly prohibited.
Good pipe not only has good economics, but also has a series of advantages such as stable and reliable interface, impact resistance, crack resistance, aging resistance and corrosion resistance. HDPE piping systems have the following characteristics compared to conventional piping. Series advantages:
(1) Reliable connection: The polyethylene pipe system is connected by electric hot - melt method, and the joint strength is higher than the pipe strength.
(2) Good low temperature impact resistance: Polyethylene has a very low temperature embrittlement temperature and can be safely used in the temperature range of - 60 - 60 °C. In winter construction, the tube does not become brittle due to the good impact resistance of the material.
(3) Good stress crack resistance: HDPE has low notch sensitivity, high shear strength and good scratch resistance, and environmental stress crack resistance is also prominent.
(4) Good chemical resistance: HDPE pipes can withstand the corrosion of various chemical media, and the chemicals present in the soil will not degrade the pipes. Polyethylene is an electrical insulator that does not rot, rust or electrochemically corrode; it does not promote the growth of algae, bacteria or fungi.
(5) Anti - aging, long service life: Polyethylene pipes containing 2 - 2. 5% uniformly distributed carbon black can be stored outdoors or used for 50 years without being damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
(6) Good wear resistance: The comparison of the wear resistance of HDPE pipe and steel pipe shows that the wear resistance of HDPE pipe is 4 times that of steel pipe. In the field of mud transport, HDPE pipes have better wear resistance than steel pipes, which means that HDPE pipes have a longer service life and better economy.
(7) Good flexibility: The flexibility of the HDPE tube makes it easy to bend. In engineering, obstacles can be bypassed by changing the direction of the pipe. In many cases, the flexibility of the pipe can reduce the number of pipes and reduce installation costs.
(8) Small water flow resistance: The inner surface of the HDPE tube is smooth, and the Manning coefficient is 0. 009. The smooth performance and non - stick properties ensure that HDPE pipes have higher conveying capacity than conventional pipes, while also reducing pipe pressure loss and water delivery energy consumption.
(9) Convenient operation: HDPE pipe is lighter than concrete pipe, galvanized pipe and steel pipe. They are easy to handle and install. Lower manpower and equipment requirements mean that the installation cost of the project is greatly reduced.
(10) Various new construction methods: HDPE pipelines have various construction techniques. In addition to traditional excavation methods, there are various new trenchless technologies, such as pipe jacking, directional drilling, lining, construction forms, etc. For some places where mining is not allowed, split pipes are a better choice, so HDPE pipes are more widely used. Pipe and pipe product model outer diameter: de: 20 - 25 - 32 - 40 - 50 - 63 - 75 - 90 - 110 - 125 - 140 - 180 - 200 - 225 - 250 - 280 - 315 - 400 - 450 - 500 - 560 - 630 - 800 - 1000 - 1200