- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Paint typeSilicate
- PurposeFor interior applications
- Number of componentsTwo-component
TU 205 BSSR 828-87
Two-component mix of alkaline pigments, fillers, silikatizator - the pigmentary part packed into bags, and water solution of high-modular silicate of potassium - the liquid potassium glass with a density of 1,3 g/cm3 which is packed up in barrels metal 200 liter or plastic. Packing under the order of the consumer.
- Silicate paints solve a problem of durability, profitability of finishing and safety of buildings and constructions.
- Are intended for coloring of limy, limy and cement surfaces, cement plaster, a silicate brick, concrete, for protection of wooden surfaces against dampness, a mold and a fungus, and also giving of fireproof properties.
- Carry out protective function - protection of a facade against destructive influence of the environment: prevents adverse influence of water, temperature difference, acid rains, salts, carbon dioxide, oxides of sulfur and nitrogen, and also gives fireproof properties.
ADVANTAGE BEFORE OTHER COVERINGS:
High speed of drying, lack of a smell, chemical firmness and durability, ecological purity.
PREPARATION OF THE SURFACE:
- Before putting paint on the old painted surface completely delete the cretaceous and limy paints which are leaky sticking to a covering, pollution.
- The surfaces covered with oil paints smooth out the abrasive tool before removal of luster.
- The prepared surface is grounded if necessary the liquid potassium glass which is previously divorced water in the ratio 1: 1.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Preparation of a liquid part: to dissolve liquid potassium glass by water addition in the ratio 1: 1 in any container, except aluminum. To divide the received solution into 2 parts: to use one if necessary for priming of the painted surface, the second - for paint preparation for what to add the diluted potassium glass at continuous hashing to a dry pigmentary part.
- If necessary to dilute with the solution of potassium glass which remained from priming.
- If necessary, the second layer to make drawing after full drying of the first.
- To make coloring a brush, the roller or an airbrush in dry weather at a temperature from 0 to 27 °C.
- The main requirement to painting - receiving perhaps thin and uniform layer without smudges.
- To wash the tool, a container, spots of paint water before paint drying.
Approximate consumption of paint to 600 g/m2 of a plain surface at a two-layer covering. It can increase or decrease depending on a state, and preparation of a surface, qualification of the painter and other factors.
WAY OF STORAGE:
- Warranty period of storage of a dry pigmentary part of 12 months from the date of production.
- To store at a temperature not below -5 °C.
- Paint of a pozharovzryvobezopasn!
- Not to put at a temperature below 0 °C!
- To avoid hit of paint on an open part of a body, eye.
- Packing in paper bags on 35 kg.