- BrandИз Доманова
- ManufacturerДомановский ПТК
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Paint silicate and acrylic water and dispersive "From Domanov" represents suspension of pigments and fillers in water solution of silicate of potassium (sodium silicate) with addition of acrylic dispersion and various excipients (a dispergator, a thickener, an anti-foaming agent).
- Opaque white paint with the high covering ability, light resistance, weatherability, vapor impermeability, low water absorption. Environmentally friendly.
- Water solution of silicate of potassium (sodium silicate) as a part of paints increases durability of coupling of paint with the painted surface, and also duration of operation of the painted surfaces.
- Paint is produced various flowers
- It is intended for external and internal coloring of buildings and constructions on brick, concrete, plastered, wooden (except floors) to surfaces, DVP, chipboard, gypsum cardboard.
- It is recommended both for coloring of new facades, and for updating old, and also for works in rooms with the increased humidity and content of harmful air impurity.
Preparation of a surface:
- Before putting paint on the old painted surface completely delete cretaceous and the limy paints which are leaky sticking to a covering, pollution, oil paints.
- The cleared surface is washed out water, if necessary grounded.
- The painted new wooden coverings carefully grind, old coverings smooth out the abrasive tool, if necessary - shpatlyut.
Method of application:
- Paint is ready to application.
- Before application paint is carefully mixed, for the first layer dilution is allowed by water (no more than 6% of volume).
- Paint 1-1,5 hours at a temperature 18-20o apply on the dry, prepared surface with a brush, the roller or an airbrush of airless dispersion in two layers with intermediate drying Page.
- At lower temperatures or high humidity duration of drying can be increased till 24 o'clock.
- To apply paint with a uniform layer before receiving a uniform surface. At numerous drawing each layer is put whenever possible in one direction.
Packing on 4; 27. Kg. packing in a container in coordination with consumers is possible.