- Country of manufactureRussia
Cable suspended with a metal power element
OK/T-M on the basis of a modular design
The optical OK/T-M cable …, made on TU 3587-001-92193892-2011 (the declaration on compliance No. D-KB-2688), is intended for application on a uniform network of telecommunication, for a suspension bracket on support of communication lines, between buildings and constructions. Also the suspension bracket on support of a contact network of the railroads, support of power lines in points with the maximum size of potential of electric field to 12 kV is allowed.
• the optichesky module – a tube from polymeric material (as a rule – polibutilentereftalat (PBT)) with freely located fibers. The free space between fibers is filled with a hydrophobic compound.
• the optichesky core – poviv optical modules around the central power element (dielectric or metal). For an obstacle to water penetration the free space between modules is filled with a hydrophobic compound (possibly application of the water blocking elements).
• the naruzhny cover is carried out from polyethylene composition.
• v quality of an external power element – a steel rope (a wire, strands).
Amount of optical fibers in a cable - to 144