- Country of manufactureRussia
Cable suspended self-bearing
OKA T on the basis of the central tube
The optical OKA T cable …, made on TU 3587-001-92193892-2011 (the declaration on compliance No. D-KB-3360), is intended for application on a uniform network of telecommunication, for a suspension bracket on support of communication lines, a contact network of the railroads, support of power lines, for underground laying in protective plastic pipes, between buildings and constructions, and also navivka, accessions and attachments to the external bearing power elements (cables, wires, etc.) in points with the maximum size of potential of electric field to 12 kV. Also it is allowed to suspend a cable in points with the maximum size of potential of electric field to 25 kV (OKA …. (T)).
• a tsentralny tube from polymeric material (as a rule – polibutilentereftalat (PBT)) with freely located fibers. The free space between fibers is filled with a hydrophobic compound.
• a vnutrenny cover from polymeric material.
• nalozhenny on an internal cover poviv from the aramide or other strengthening threads.
• the naruzhny cover is carried out from polyethylene composition.
Amount of optical fibers in a cable - to 24