- Country of manufactureRussia
Solvent based dewatering lubricant for wire ropes and ropes. Evaporates to form a protective film containing molybdenum disulfide. OKTAMIX MOLY grease with solvent - based molybdenum disulphide, which forms a film during evaporation that provides long - term protection of cables, including damp ones.
OKTAMIX MOLY, according to the degree of impact on the human body, belongs to the 4th hazard class according to GOST 12.1.007.
- It has excellent penetration and dewatering properties, ideal for use on wet / wet ropes and in storage areas.
- It is characterized by resistance to seawater and water washout.
- Provides excellent internal and external corrosion protection for the wire rope / wire rope.
- Not suitable for ropes on machines with friction pulleys.
- A thin and non - sticky film protects the cables from dust and dirt accumulation, which makes them easier to use.
- Perfectly protects the wire and core threads from wear, increasing the service life of the cables.
OKTAMIX MOLY is applied by hand by brush, dipping or spraying. Impregnation must be done at regular intervals. Dirty ropes must be thoroughly cleaned prior to application. Apply by hand by brush, dip or spray.
When using, the applicable regulations must be observed.
The guaranteed shelf life in a sealed state is 1 year.
|Temperature Range||° C||- ten. . . + 100||-|
|Thickener||Organically modified clay|
|Flash point in open crucible||° C||70||GOST 4333|
|Solid filler||Molybdenum disulfide|
|Colour||Highly mobile liquid from gray to black|
|Base oil||High purity mineral|