- Country of manufactureRussia
Special grease based on highly stable synthetic oil and white solid lubricants. The grease is resistant to many aggressive chemicals and has excellent compatibility with many rubbers and plastics. The product can be used in vacuum systems.
OKTAMIX HT - 260, according to the degree of impact on the human body, belongs to the 4th hazard class according to GOST 12.1.007.
- Excellent high temperature performance.
- It is extremely resistant to oxidation processes and has excellent stability.
- High performance under extreme operating conditions.
- Highly resistant to many chemicals and solvents.
- It has good compatibility with elastomers (except for silicone rubber) and plastics, good dielectric properties, physiologically neutral, good film formation, especially on non - metallic materials, and low evaporation loss.
OKTAMIX HT - 260, due to its high thermal stability, is particularly well suited for the lubrication of high - speed high - temperature rolling and sliding bearings in fans, electric motors, conveyor chains, centrifuge bearings and tenter dryers. Bearings and sliding surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned with solvents prior to application. You should also read the information on the use of perfluorinated polyester lubricants.
The guaranteed shelf life in a sealed state is 1 year, at temperatures above 0 ° C.
|Dropping point||° C||no||GOST 6793|
|Penetration at 25 ° C with stirring||1/10 mm||-||GOST 5346|
|Working temperatures||° C||from - 25 to + 260 (short - term up to + 280)|
|Mass fraction of mechanical impurities||%||Is absent||-|