NITROGEN «Florenta» Liquid makroudobrenie
- 1.63 EUR/l - from 1000 l
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Release formSolution
Formulation: WRC (water-soluble concentrate).
Description: A concentrated, liquid, monocomponent makroudobrenie nitrogen containing nitrogen in three forms. Maximum efficacy is achieved by the additional content of organic acids (citric, salicylic, succinic). Recommended for use in the early and middle terms of cultivation.
Purpose: foliar (leaf) feeding, accelerating the decomposition of plant residues.
Composition, g / l: N - 300 (amide - 151 ammonia - 75 nitrate - 74), organic acid - 100.
The effect of:
- Application «Florenta» Nitrogen provides a prolonged effect of nitrogen assimilation by plants, due to the presence of 3 forms of nitrogen in the composition (nitrate, ammonium and amide);
- The ability to more precisely control the rate (dosage) of nitrogen;
- To a solution of «Florenta» Nitrogen liquid can be added to complete the water-soluble fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, growth regulators, macro- and microelements, which allows to achieve maximum economy of resources;
- Given the shortage of water, the liquid form of nitrogen fertilizer is better absorbed by the plant and quickly penetrates into the soil;
- Accelerate the decomposition of plant residues, it stimulates the processes of mineralization and humification of organic residues;
- Application «Florenta» Nitrogen provides the highest rate of nitrogen assimilation by plants.
«Florenta» Nitrogen - fertilizer, which contains three forms of nitrogen - nitrate (quickly is absorbed by the root system of plants), ammonium (has a prolonged effect due to adsorption on the surface of the soil), an amide (easily absorbed by plants through the leaf surface).
The value of nitrogen for plants:
Nitrogen is an essential element of plant nutrition. It is found in many biologically important compounds: proteins, amino acids, pigments (chlorophyll), alkaloids, etc. Together with carbon, phosphorus and sulfur, this element serves as a building material of living plant tissue and the lack of it is often the limiting factor for crop growth. Yellowing leaves typical of nitrogen deficiency starts with veins and extends to the surrounding tissue, the symptoms begin to emerge from the leaves of the lower tier.
Different cultures respond differently to the lack of nitrogen. Examples of indicator plants to a deficiency of this element can be corn, cauliflower, cabbage, potatoes, cucumber, plum and black currant.
Foliar (leaf) feeding:
Corn: 2.5 - 3.0 l / ha in the phase of 6-10 true leaves.
Cereals: 2.5 - 3.0 l / ha at tillering stage.
Sunflower: 0.5 - 1.0 l / ha in phase 2-4 pairs of leaves.
Rape: 2.5 - 3.0 l / ha in phase outlet of stem.
Legumes: 1.5 - 2.0 l / ha in the phase of formation of beans.
ACCELERATION decomposition of plant residues:
1) 250 - 300 L of water to dissolve 2.5 - 3.0 l «Florenta» nitrogen.
2) To the resulting solution add 1.0 - 1.5 l «Florenta» HUMATE soil. Mix well the mixture.
3) To the resulting solution add 5.0 - 6.0 l «Florenta» TRIHOVIT. Mix well the mixture.
4) Ready solution evenly with a sprayer on the ground crop residues in the early morning or late evening.
5) The treated soil perediskovat immediately after processing to preserve microorganisms and other biologically active substances.