- Country of manufactureRussia
LLC Vozrozhdeniye98 carries out production and sale of seeds of mustard. Mustard is an olive grassy annual plant which has big green material and deep root system.
Height of a plant reaches 80 cm, quickly ascends and grows. Acidity of the soil is not basic. Can sprout at -3 °C and maintain frosts to -5 °C, a vlagolyubiv.
- 1000 seeds have the weight of 4-6 grams;
- height of plants is 30-80 cm;
- maslichnost of 16,5-38,5%;
- are steady against frosts and different acidity of the soil.
Multiflowered clustery inflorescence to 100 flowers, with a honey smell. Perekrestnoopylyayushcheesya. The fruit of mustard is a pod up to 4 cm long, does not crack, is covered with rigid hairs. Seeds in a pod on 4-7 pieces have spherical shape with a diameter of 1,5-2 mm.
In 8-10 weeks forms up to 20-30 tons from hectare of green material which is widely used as a forage or green fertilizer.